Diva Cup

Wenchy said:
Yes. I give it :yay::yay:

It's just like I thought, and it's not for those that can't handle the thought of putting their own fingers up their vagina, and then using a scrub brush to clean out underneath their fingernails.

I own mine, and I can control it. :diva:

:yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Wenchy said:
Yes. I give it :yay::yay:

It's just like I thought, and it's not for those that can't handle the thought of putting their own fingers up their vagina, and then using a scrub brush to clean out underneath their fingernails.

It's not a matter of "handling" it. In this day and age of modern conveniences (such as tampons), why would anyone choose to needlessly dig around in their bloody vagina? :confused: Pull and flush, easy peasy. :shrug:

I'll do my part for the environment by tossing a can in to the recycling bin every so often. :yay:

Christy said:
It's not a matter of "handling" it. In this day and age of modern conveniences (such as tampons), why would anyone choose to needlessly dig around in their bloody vagina? :confused: Pull and flush, easy peasy. :shrug:

I'll do my part for the environment by tossing a can in to the recycling bin every so often. :yay:

But the Softcup IS a modern convenience. You can wear it for up to 12 hours, you can have sex while using it, and I feel fresher using that than a gross tampon.

It's all a matter of preference, I guess. :shrug:

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
But the Softcup IS a modern convenience. You can wear it for up to 12 hours, you can have sex while using it, and I feel fresher using that than a gross tampon.

It's all a matter of preference, I guess. :shrug:

You beat me to it. It is nice going for 12+ hours and not worrying about it. The non-messy sex is also a big plus.

I see the younger ones catching onto the diva dup and soft cup more than the end of the baby boomers, such as myself.

It's not so much a matter of recycling, but of convenience (in my mind).

Christy

b*tch rocket
Wenchy said:
You beat me to it. It is nice going for 12+ hours and not worrying about it. The non-messy sex is also a big plus.

I see the younger ones catching onto the diva dup and soft cup more than the end of the baby boomers, such as myself.

It's not so much a matter of recycling, but of convenience (in my mind).

I don't want ANYTHING stuffed up my :gossip: for 12+ hours.

I think it's a fad, hysterectomies are the wave of the future. :yay:

W

Wenchy

Christy said:
I don't want ANYTHING stuffed up my :gossip: for 12+ hours.
This is about feminine products, and not :gossip: You can't feel it, really :lol:

Christy said:
I think it's a fad, hysterectomies are the wave of the future. :yay:
They have been the wave of the future for years, but I am older than you are. I will be grateful when the period is gone....uterus or none. Until then, I have options. I haven't found anybody yet, or any reason to take that, so I'm just going to "sweat it out".

:hot:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
No freakin way..

I am surprised....Thought I would try it, thought about it for a little while. Then said hell with it.

It went in very easy,

I said out loud " No freaking way, Huh"

So now I am just waiting to see how it works, and all that.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Somdmommy said:
I am surprised....Thought I would try it, thought about it for a little while. Then said hell with it.

It went in very easy,

I said out loud " No freaking way, Huh"

Oh yeah, any of you ladies that use them already know if any of the stores around here carry them??? I have that starter pack and I would like to buy some, but its 3-6 weeks on the site...TIA

Pete

Repete
Somdmommy said:

Nekkid jumping jacks over a white sheet?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
itsbob said:
And now you have a shot glass with you EVERY where you go..

Bloody Mary's anyone??
Or you can wait until it congeals and have jello shooters!

Okay, that one made me gag. :lol: