Divorce Attorney Recommendation

stgislander

PREMO Member
So it was in your divorce agreement, but wasn't good enough?

Basically yes. Although the wording was good enough for the County/State, it wasn't good enough for the company holding my 401K. I also want to add, I have a second rollover IRA with another company. They had no problem removing my ex as a beneficiary based on the wording of our divorce agreement.

If you can determine the specific information the financial company is looking for in advance, you can add it into your divorce agreement and you should be fine.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Same with me.

I adore my husband, and couldn't imagine being without him.

If I had one regret, is that we didn't find each other till later in life. It makes me sad to know that we'll likely never reach our 40 or 50 year anniversary.

Me ----> Bob :love: :smoochy: :kiss:

I totally understand and just figure my life path required the bad before the good so I'd appreciate the good when it came along.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I would see a lawyer before doing anything. The only reason is that mine was straight forward at first but things changed when the ex changed his mind on a few things. It made it very challenging to say the least.

That is what happened to me in Court. He told the Judge he wasn't agreeing to the prior agreed terms. I was totally caught off guard that's for sure.