divorce lawyers

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
just.me said:
can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive, quick divorce lawyer?
As long as you and the spouse agree on everything, you do not need one. I did my own, even with a house and child involved.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
:nono: I will not stand for that. :nono:
I was going to say.. Did he find out about you, me and BadGirl?

But didn't think you'd like being included in the joke.

Last edited:

tastycakes

my hubby has been using Sam Baldwins office for other family matters and used them for his divorce. Has been dealing with a younger attorney there named Troy who has been great. Price has been great too. Hope everything works out for you.

just.me

:howdy:
tastycakes said:
my hubby has been using Sam Baldwins office for other family matters and used them for his divorce. Has been dealing with a younger attorney there named Troy who has been great. Price has been great too. Hope everything works out for you.

Thanks Tastycakes....nice name too!!!

Sadysue

We ,boyfriend and I, are using Armitage and Amritage on 235. It's on the corner of 235 and Great Mills road, next to the donut shop. It seems to be the cheapest around though I don't know about fast cause his divorce is out of state. Everyone else wanted $1500 just to talk. Mrs. Armaitage is great, she talks straight with no BS.

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
harleygirl said:
As long as you and the spouse agree on everything, you do not need one. I did my own, even with a house and child involved.
:yeahthat:

You might also want to try the ProSe clinic up at the courthouse:

http://www.peoples-law.org/finding/pro-se/pro-se pages/9-StMarys.htm

The attorney there can answer your questions and help you decide if you really want to get an attorney, or if it's something you guys may want to try to handle on your own.

Either way, in my experience with the family court here, "quick" is a relative term, so hopefully you're not in need of one of those "get divorced in 10 days" type things. Best of luck.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sadysue said:
We ,boyfriend and I, are using Armitage and Amritage on 235. It's on the corner of 235 and Great Mills road, next to the donut shop. It seems to be the cheapest around though I don't know about fast cause his divorce is out of state. Everyone else wanted $1500 just to talk. Mrs. Armaitage is great, she talks straight with no BS.

:yeahthat: Sue Ann is wonderful and I highly recommend her. But speedy? Not really but she is thorough and lays it all out on paper. The initial consultation is free, too. :yay: