divorce lawyers

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Sue Ann is wonderful and I highly recommend her. But speedy? Not really but she is thorough and lays it all out on paper. The initial consultation is free, too. :yay:

Sue Ann's great. Your right she is not speedy but thorough! I used her for my divorce, ex got mad b/c she wouldn't let me sign a paper until it was written to her likes.

just.me said:
can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive, quick divorce lawyer?
When I finally screw up enough, my wife is going to hire Remington to be her lawyer.
Remington 870 12G w/ 00 buckshot to be exact.

kellbelle

Sleep Deprived
I did my divorce papers myself of course my luck he wouldnt sign the damn things so now I think I have to get a lawyer to fight his retarded f**king ass

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Sue Ann is wonderful and I highly recommend her. But speedy? Not really but she is thorough and lays it all out on paper. The initial consultation is free, too. :yay:

If you want your ass covered, she is the one to call. I could never say enough good things about her.

G

Gemmi

jazz lady said:

I also used her for my divorce.That was about 12 years ago and she only charged me $500.00.I am sure it would be higher today. :clap:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Gemmi said:
I also used her for my divorce.That was about 12 years ago and she only charged me $500.00.I am sure it would be higher today. :clap:
A friend of mine used her and said she was great!

Foxhound

Finishing last
Mine said she would sign papers if I sent em to her. That was during our first year of separation. It'll be 2 in august. Think I'll send em to her then. We split on friendly terms oddly enough. I shure hope she lives up to it. Lawyers are expensive.

Geek

Foxhound said:
Mine said she would sign papers if I sent em to her. That was during our first year of separation. It'll be 2 in august. Think I'll send em to her then. We split on friendly terms oddly enough. I shure hope she lives up to it. Lawyers are expensive.

:poorbaby: Who got the reindeer?

bcp

In My Opinion
Foxhound said:

I just saw yours the other day.
She had some sort of surgery done and is in the recovering mode.
other than that she seems to be doing really well.