Divorce

J

justhangn

ValleyGirl77 said:
He admits to it! But I decided to stay in the marriage for the children, it lasted 1 year and I couldn't take it any more. The lies the cheating, him saying that I was the one messing around, calling all the time checking on me, where have you been... blah blah blah.... Time to get out!
I lasted 5 years..........Good luck!!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
ValleyGirl77 said:
He admits to it! But I decided to stay in the marriage for the children, it lasted 1 year and I couldn't take it any more. The lies the cheating, him saying that I was the one messing around, calling all the time checking on me, where have you been... blah blah blah.... Time to get out!
poof ... get the divorce and be done with it!

S

stumpere

this is just her side of the story. she may have cheated on him. afterall, she is the one on the internet asking is it ok to commit adultery.

H

HollowSoul

it isnt adultry as long as the separation agreement is signed by both parties

ValleyGirl77

stumpere said:
this is just her side of the story. she may have cheated on him. afterall, she is the one on the internet asking is it ok to commit adultery.
Good point!!! I like your thinking. Yes, I do have a "friend" in the picture. Yes, he could get me on adultery. BUT I never "cheated" while we were living together...