Divorce

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Here's the actual question - do you have kids? If not, suck it up, go down to the courthouse and file your own darn papers. They have the fill in the blank forms for easy simple divorce. I think It costs around $75 to do it that way.

Elle

Happy Camper!
sockgirl77 said:
i am with my son's father. i was married years ago but i am happily divorced. thanks for assuming thoughts out of your arse!
You should log off now, and step away from the computer for the rest of the day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
i am with my son's father. i was married years ago but i am happily divorced. thanks for assuming thoughts out of your arse!
Testy aren't you.

S

stumpere

sockgirl77 said:
do you have any more kids other than the one mentioned above?

Bogart

ValleyGirl77 said:
But I decided to stay in the marriage for the children, it lasted 1 year and I couldn't take it any more.
How many children did you have in one year? :confused:

K

Kain99

I wonder if there will ever be "Drive In" divorce centers..... :dance:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
ValleyGirl77 said:
I stayed in the marriage for 1 year after he cheated. 2 Kids involved. Married 5 years
Is your new friend better than the cheating hubby?

S

stumpere

did he cheat during the last year of marriage when he knew you knew he was cheating?

S

stumpere

ru looking to start a new relationship or have a discreet encounter? :cool:

danceintherain

ValleyGirl77 said:
Is it ok to have a boyfriend or girlfriend before the divorce is final?
Just went through this in Maryland. Not a good idea if there are children involved or you do not have a legal seperation. You can be charged with adultery or marital fault which makes for a very nasty situation. Also if the divorce or child custody is contested, the fact that you have a boyfriend/girlfriend can be used negatively against your character. As part of interrogatories you may be asked to list all sexual partners other than your spouse during the marriage or all overnight visits with partners other than your spouse during the marriage.