Divorce

danceintherain

Kain99 said:
I always thought there was no real benefit in divorce when ya are dealing with a cheater. Didn't help me one bit. Judge didn't give a rats azz.
In my case, child custody was contested. The judge did care about the marital fault issues.

Pete

Repete
Like the court cares about adultery:duh: Are they going to split marrital property any different than 50/50 anyway? Cut child support? Take away your alimony? They don't care, it is a formula, the only difference is it happens quicker so you can hop into another screwed up relationship just that much faster.

You are already riding the baloney pony anyway, what do you want a certificate that says you are not doing something wrong? Would it matter? You going to hop out of the saddle and unservice yourself?

K

Kain99

danceintherain said:
In my case, child custody was contested. The judge did care about the marital fault issues.
That would suprise me since Judge Briscoe said..... and I quote "I'm sorry Mrs. S he cheated on you, not the children."

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Kain99 said:
That would suprise me since Judge Briscoe said..... and I quote "I'm sorry Mrs. S he cheated on you, not the children."
They don't care who screwed who as far as the kids go. It may have made a difference years ago.

K

Kain99

Wickedwrench said:
They don't care who screwed who as far as the kids go. It may have made a difference years ago.
Lotsa years ago maybe. I was divorced in 91 and they didn't care at all then. :cartwheel

K

Kain99

Wickedwrench said:
That gal lawyer of mine does such a good job of running the "insignifigant" other in the dirt. Kleenex stock went up, I'm sure!:roflmao:
You totally hafta get on YM tonight! I wanna hear all dirt. :diva:

danceintherain

Kain99 said:
I can understand that comment. My case involved the environment my children were subjected to while in the car of their father.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Wickedwrench said:
Adultery shouldn't matter in child support,
but most judges will deny alimony if the cheater tries to get paid.