DIY haircolor tip

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
Plus, Miss Smartypants Chasey, I didn't realize I could buy haircolor at Sally's. I assumed I needed a cosmetology license to buy chemical treatments, and mine expired years ago.
You should sell Chasey a controlled forum so she can mete out all of her cosmetlology knowledge without fear of discontent or non-believers..

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
itsbob said:
You should sell Chasey a controlled forum so she can mete out all of her cosmetlology knowledge without fear of discontent or non-believers..
:smack: I know someone who's been a licensed cosmetologist for 20 plus years. I don't pull information out of my azz. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chasey_Lane said:
:smack: I know someone who's been a licensed cosmetologist for 20 plus years. I don't pull information out of my azz. :lol:
I know a gynecologist..

need an exam!?? :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
:lmao: She said SHAFT!!! :lmao:
Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHAFT!
Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHAFT!
Right On!

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
JOHN SHAFT!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:

:yeahthat: She's not only the Hair Club president, she's also a client! :yay:

Pandora

Christy said:
I wonder if unlicensed cosmotologists from out of state have a black market hair color running gig going? :confused: If not, I think I may have found a new part time job. :yay:

I think most states have legalized it now, could you imagine getting locked-up for illegally possessing hair color?

But officer, I really just wanted to be a blonde. :jet:

It was fun having a mom that use to do hair. I've had my hair every color except jet black. I even sported a green do once.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pandora said:
It was fun having a mom that use to do hair. I've had my hair every color except jet black. I even sported a green do once.
Bebe Mama plays Barbie Beauty Center with the girls all the time - that's how Em got the banana yellow, then pink that we spent $150 having corrected. :faint:

I don't futz with their haircolor, but I've given Kyle several perms.