Do Ladies Wear Slips Anymore?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You're an old hag, just like me.

I refuse to be viewed as old - old is always 20 years older than I happen to be - oh yeah!

Seeing guys walking around showing their butts while their pants hover around the top of their thighs is just sickening to see. Girls with low cut pants and thongs showing their butt cracks - is that sexy? I mean really?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I refuse to be viewed as old - old is always 20 years older than I happen to be - oh yeah!

Seeing guys walking around showing their butts while their pants hover around the top of their thighs is just sickening to see. Girls with low cut pants and thongs showing their butt cracks - is that sexy? I mean really?

No comment. I'd hate for someone to read it and think I was talking about them personally.

belvak

Happy Camper
I went down get lunch today and happened to be walking behind a young woman in a beautiful turquoise top and white skirt. It would have really looked nice except that you could see where the top was tucked into (and not very neatly at that) the translucent white skirt! For me, that's the main reason for wearing a slip (half slip) under a skirt! Of course, I'm also old fashioned and don't like for my silhouette to be displayed under my clothing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Evidently, Bill Clinton thought so of Monica Lewinsky. :yay:

Im_Me

I didn't read all of this so forgive me if this is a repeat thought......

The other day I saw a girl in a dress at a gas station. Didn't see her up close, but she looked like she was probably very cute, EXCEPT for that dress wedgie she had. Victim of a loose dress and no slip. Bet she spent all day digging that dress out of her crack.

So I may be guilty of being an old-fashion, slip-wearing hag, but not of dress-up-my-butt-itis:yahoo:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I didn't read all of this so forgive me if this is a repeat thought......

The other day I saw a girl in a dress at a gas station. Didn't see her up close, but she looked like she was probably very cute, EXCEPT for that dress wedgie she had. Victim of a loose dress and no slip. Bet she spent all day digging that dress out of her crack.

So I may be guilty of being an old-fashion, slip-wearing hag, but not of dress-up-my-butt-itis:yahoo:

I'm sorry, but a slip is not required to keep dress-in-crack syndrome from occurring. A sturdy pair of shapewear works just as well. In fact, when I've worn a slip without shapewear the dress may not get caught up but the slip does. I don't want a slip in my crack anymore than I want a dress in my crack.

Im_Me

I'm sorry, but a slip is not required to keep dress-in-crack syndrome from occurring. A sturdy pair of shapewear works just as well. In fact, when I've worn a slip without shapewear the dress may not get caught up but the slip does. I don't want a slip in my crack anymore than I want a dress in my crack.

Shape wear is as good as a slip. I wear slips or shape wear depending on fit and opacity of the skirt.

While i agree that having a slip up in my nether regions is as uncomfortable as having the skirt there.....at least only I know about the slip, where everyone can see if it's the skirt.....:whistle:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
OOOHHHH, ordered a pair of those tap pants thingys and I LOVE THEM!!!

I have to wear a uniform to work, so like to wear dresses around the house and into town, easy cotton pull overs. These tap pants rock, like not having anything on underneath, but going commando in a dress is just not right. And I love the lace!

Ordering more today....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
OOOHHHH, ordered a pair of those 1) tap pants thingys and I LOVE THEM!!!

I have to wear a uniform to work, so like to wear dresses around the house and into town, easy cotton pull overs. These tap pants rock, like not having anything on underneath, but 2) going commando in a dress is just not right. And I love the lace!

Ordering more today....

1) Tap pants thingys? URL - oh ok

2) Most guys would disagree

Bann

PREMO Member
Wore my Dockers chino short skirt today and no slip! :dance:

Since it's heavy fabric you can't see thru it and it doesn't stick in the back you-know-where.:diva:

Bann

PREMO Member
...and my slip is old fashioned. Right.

:nono: I didn't call your slip old fashioned - that was someone else!

I'm not really sure the fabric is chino, but it is a heavy material just like denim. That's the reason I posted that I didn't need a slip today. I bought 2 of them at Kohl's just last summer, so they're not that old. :shrug:

skirt.jpg

Im_Me

:nono: I didn't call your slip old fashioned - that was someone else!

I'm not really sure the fabric is chino, but it is a heavy material just like denim. That's the reason I posted that I didn't need a slip today. I bought 2 of them at Kohl's just last summer, so they're not that old. :shrug:

View attachment 97259

I have pretty much the same skirt that I wear....without a slip (no wedgie issue with that one). :yahoo:

pelers

After reading through this thread I feel like an absolutely horrible, shameless hussy because I don't own any slips.

I don't even own any dresses or skirts. :bawl: