Do Ladies Wear Slips Anymore?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I wasn't being a smart ass :confused:

still trying to figure out how anyone was supposed to know it was a smartass comment :lol:

World English Dictionary
undergarment (ˈʌndəˌɡɑːmənt)

— n
any garment worn under the visible outer clothes, usually next to the skin

:yahoo: finally, someone explained it to me! Always wanted to know what my mama had been making me wear since I was 2! :love:

I also never implied I didn't know what social mores were, so quit acting like you outsmarted me by quoting an article. Hence the joke...with the play off words... :doh: oh nevermind ....Use big words all you like. My generation may not wear slips, but we can google any answer and/or solution faster than it takes for y'all to find your readers.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
still trying to figure out how anyone was supposed to know it was a smartass comment :lol:

:yahoo: finally, someone explained it to me! Always wanted to know what my mama had been making me wear since I was 2! :love:

I also never implied I didn't know what social mores were, so quit acting like you outsmarted me by quoting an article. Hence the joke...with the play off words... :doh: oh nevermind ....Use big words all you like. My generation may not wear slips, but we can google any answer and/or solution faster than it takes for y'all to find your readers.

Just wait. You'll be old some day. :evil:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
So is anyone going to flash their skivies or is this just going to be a word battle?

I will! Just wait a few minutes..its going to take me awhile to peel off the 37 layers of clothes it takes to camoflauge my heiney and be a proper lady :dye: im wearing punch pants today..like tap pants..but much heavier duty and therefore much more ladylike.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
So, do I need to throw away my cute Tap Pants or not?

Actually, it's a rhetorical question. I like 'em, they are cute, and they camoflage my panty lines and provide some discretion to flimsy fabric.

I'm gonna keep 'em and wear 'em proudly. :biggrin:

I wore those pretty little tap pants...back in the day.

Then I hooked up with a guy who wore boxers.

I think they are sexy. :lol:

How times have changed.

Whatever floats your boat.

I never notice what other people are wearing (or not) underneath their clothing.

JeJeTe

Happiness
So...question.....if people can see your legs through your skirt cause the sun is shining on it...is that a big deal? It isn't like they don't know I have legs? Or am I missing something? :confused:

I like Spanx and seamless skivies to smooth lumps and bumps.

I only wear pantyhose in the winter and when I do they are black. Any other time, I'm usually tan via the sun or spray tanning.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So...question.....if people can see your legs through your skirt cause the sun is shining on it...is that a big deal? It isn't like they don't know I have legs? Or am I missing something? :confused:

If you're a lady, yes.. big deal.

I assume in your case this doesn't apply, so no, not a big deal.

:whistle:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
With the way people dress these days, I can't imagine that being able to see the outline of a woman's legs through her dress/skirt is that bad really.

I don't wear skirts or dresses much, but when I do I tend to wear a half slip to block the between-the-legs view. I guess I must be old fashioned too?