Do you have a passport?

Do you have a passport

• No

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 60 68.2%
  • Its a government plot to track you

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I have to have one due to work related travel.

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
E

EmptyTimCup

I do not agree for a minute that they are all out for government handouts. So far those that I have met were nice hard working people that WERE learning the language ......

just because you have illegals living next door, and pay them to do odd jobs around the farm .........

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
How do you draw the line without being racist???
how about this silly idea.
COME THE F IN THE LEGAL WAY.

Im sorry but if they are hear illegally, then I have no respect concern or desire to help them. They can rot in the damn street without medical care or food for all I care.
We have immigration laws, follow them.

Go to Annapolis and just look at all the beaners in the public housing. I would rejoice if someone were to napalm that whole area one night.

I have a hard time believing this Country with all its rules etc - that they would hand out checks to feed/house people who don't qualify for a social security card? If that's the case then how do we have so many homeless people that SAY they can't get gov't assistance?

I am oblivious to the "assistance" world as my questions may illustrate. I've never sought government assistance for anything but getting student loans to get my degree, and it wasn't free because I owe, so I am paying it back, month after month, year after year.

bcp

In My Opinion
I have a hard time believing this Country with all its rules etc - that they would hand out checks to feed/house people who don't qualify for a social security card? If that's the case then how do we have so many homeless people that SAY they can't get gov't assistance?

I am oblivious to the "assistance" world as my questions may illustrate. I've never sought government assistance for anything but getting student loans to get my degree, and it wasn't free because I owe, so I am paying it back, month after month, year after year.

Go to Annapolis and look. They also get free medical. and the idiot governor was trying to give them in state rates for college.

Let me ask you this, perhaps it never crossed your mind.

The idiot governor welcomes the illegals and calls them "New Americans", calls Maryland a sanctuary state.
Its illegal to hire an illegal, and the state government, while welcoming the illegals, has gone after employers found to be hiring them.

So, if the state (the idiot governor) invites them in, but makes it illegal for them to work, how do they get their money? Hmmmmmmm,,,,
Liberal idiocy at its best.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Why do so many people ASSume that every Hispanic person they see is sucking off the system. and/or is illegal, etc? WHY!? :cds:

Why do so many people ASSume that every Hispanic person they see is sucking off the system. and/or is illegal, etc? WHY!? :cds:
Well, I, for one, can say that every hispanic I personally know is here illegally and I see them getting MD driver's licenses, loans and medical treatments via the ER. I see their children going to public schools too.

bcp

In My Opinion

lets say you are taking a test.
you get to an answer that you are not 100% sure of the answer, but you are 90% sure.
do you pick the answer that you are 90% sure of, or do you pick the answer that is only the 10% chance of being correct?

since the estimate of illegals that have infested Maryland is almost 90% greater than those that are legal, what is my best guess if I want the greatest change of being correct.

Plus, if they cant speak english, they are illegal. (citizenship requires a basic knowledge of the English language)

I only feel sorry for the part of the 10% that is not fighting to make the illegals legal. Those that want to protect the illegals are getting everything they deserve when it comes to an assumed illegal status.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
since the estimate of illegals that have infested Maryland is almost 90% greater than those that are legal, what is my best guess if I want the greatest change of being correct.

Source please.

Attachments

• Gringo.jpg
    Gringo.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 95

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Really when was the last time illegals were allowed to finance a home in their own name? I looked it up - so I know what I say.

Anybody who lives anywhere can buy a home/property in the US. :shrug: That includes people and coorporations that have never stepped a foot on US soil.

Micki

I got my "resident alien card" at the American Embassy in Frankfurt, Germany many years ago. I was told that I could never vote or go on welfare in America and had to swear to that.
I'm still a German citizen and working my azz off and pay taxes just like you all do.
......don't you all clobber me now because I'm German!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
I got my "resident alien card" at the American Embassy in Frankfurt, Germany many years ago. I was told that I could never vote or go on welfare in America and had to swear to that.
I'm still a German citizen and working my azz off and pay taxes just like you all do.
......don't you all clobber me now because I'm German!!!

Resident alien card makes you legal.

now if you swam across the ocean and snuck in at night then just never left, that would be different.

plus you would qualify for the world record on swimming