Do you like Palin?

Do you like Sarah Palin as McCain's VP choice?

• Yes, she's great.

Votes: 135 79.9%
  • No, I think McCain should have picked someone else

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • No, I am a Obama supporter and am afraid she'll win so I need to post for stupid info about her.

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Sarah Palin seems to me - an honest, ethical and well spoken person.

What's wrong with that? Plus, she's got more experience than Obama does. :yay:

You fkg kidding me? :smack: First term Governor and in of all places Alaska? Call me Mrs. Freeze!

She is :hot: :shrug:

:lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ahh, but you said voting for her. Do you also gather the same feelings from McCain? I honestly feel very excited that one way or the other we will all witness in our lifetimes for the very first time an event that will mark history forever.

Meh, McCain is a bit too liberal for my taste, but he is less liberal than Obama, so he'd have gotten my vote. That vote would have been a vote against Obama vs for McCain. He's changed my mind by picking Palin who is much more conservative and the typical politician.

I really could give a crap about the "moment in history" hysteria.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Lance,

The reply with qoute button can be your friend. :huggy: Especially when you post a response, we will know what you are referring to. We all have hopes, dreams, personal values etc. It is up to us to make the best choice we can. The one that most mirrors what we want to see happen.

As I previously stated I am older and a bit more jaded. My oldest child is 18 this year and she will be voting for the first time. I wish more for her than I do myself. We all have dreams we just hope they come true. Work hard and they might.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
You fkg kidding me? :smack: First term Governor and in of all places Alaska? Call me Mrs. Freeze!

She is :hot: :shrug:

:lol:

Mrs. Palin, from what I've read, has something like 17 months experience as Governor of Alaska, not to mention time spent as a town Mayor.

Obama has what? 173 days as a Senator? What has he governed?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Meh, McCain is a bit too liberal for my taste, but he is less liberal than Obama, so he'd have gotten my vote. That vote would have been a vote against Obama vs for McCain. He's changed my mind by picking Palin who is much more conservative and the typical politician.

I really could give a crap about the "moment in history" hysteria.

Rudy is cracking me up! :lmao:

Ahhhh, I like it all! I like her experience, her ass kicking and accomplishments, her values (for the most part) and her energy.

I love that this election will be the first IN HISTORY to have a black and a woman on the ballot! I actually tear up! It IS monumental and the history books of your great-great-grandchildren will say, "My Gmom Christy voted for the winner of that president and she told me about how awesome the world was and the change it represented!"

more after Palin!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

Ahhhh, I like it all! I like her experience, her ass kicking and accomplishments, her values (for the most part) and her energy.

I love that this election will be the first IN HISTORY to have a black and a woman on the ballot! I actually tear up! It IS monumental and the history books of your great-great-grandchildren will say, "My Gmom Christy voted for the winner of that president and she told me about how awesome the world was and the change it represented!"

more after Palin!

Thank you. My sentiments exactly.:smoochy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Watching Sarah Palin on Fox News right now, and I must say she is a STRONG speech giver!

Her mix of humor, only heightens her rhetoric. She's cutting Obama to shreds as I'm posting, and the crowd is going wild!

W

Wenchy

We will all see how she does in the debates.

My vote is for Palin...not McWhatever his name is.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Britt Hume brought up the point, during the post-speech wrap up, that she delivered tonight:

Can she carry the load, can she match wits with the other side, during the upcoming debates, etc.?

He said if tonight's event is any indication, yes she can! Extremely knowledgeable of national and world events, she spoke very, very well.

Gotta give her a round of applause! :yay:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I'm not voting for Palin because she's a woman. I'm voting for her because she is the only candidate in my lifetime that I feel is even close to your normal, average, American. I'm a supporter of everything she stands for and has done while in public office. :yay:

Sarah Palin seems to me - an honest, ethical and well spoken person.

What's wrong with that? Plus, she's got more experience than Obama does. :yay:

more after Palin!

:yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
where is the option for, I dont actually love her but I dont think she is going to hurt McCain.

or,

McCain picked her so he would have someone to point a finger at if he lost.

Toxick

Splat
Current line of succession:
Vice President
Speaker of the House of Representatives
President of the Senate "pro tempore"

Ack! Nancy Pelosi is 2 heartbeats away! :jameo::jameo::jameo:

I wonder if she'll have time for her family if Bush and Chaney get carried off by a twister.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The VP is next in charge. It matters. But what really matters beyond all that 'chain of command' stuff, is the 'team' that surrounds them.

So which one of them is going to disclose their cabinet BEFORE the election so we can judge them by their 'teams'?

Tomcat

Anytime
I'm not voting for Palin because she's a woman. I'm voting for her because she is the only candidate in my lifetime that I feel is even close to your normal, average, American. I'm a supporter of everything she stands for and has done while in public office. :yay:
BINGO! :yay: :patriot:

Britt Hume brought up the point, during the post-speech wrap up, that she delivered tonight:

Can she carry the load, can she match wits with the other side, during the upcoming debates, etc.?

What's the difference between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Bull?.......

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Too soon to tell if I like her. I didn't get to hear her speak the other night but heard her last Friday and she seemed okay. Many things have transpired since last Friday and I can't honestly say yet I think she would make a great VP. Only time will tell and time is quickly approaching.

Rumrnr

....where's the rum?
Finally!

....In my Voting Lifetime, She is the closest match to a candidate our founding fathers would have approved of! They intended a Government OF the PEOPLE by THE PEOPLE..... not professional, career polititians and fat cats! Shes a breath of fresh air!!!!!!