Do You Shave Your Thighs?

When do you shave your thighs?

• Only during the summer months.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • All year round, everytime I shave my legs.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • All year round, but less in the winter.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have never shaved my thighs.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kain99

Of course, I shave my thighs! Then again, I do have massive OCD!

K

Kain99

Pete said:
A massive what?
What I really wanted to say was..... "OMG! There are women who don't shave their thighs??? Holy Crapola!"

But I didn't, cause I'm nice. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Azzy said:
My thighs are naturally hairless
Me too. I shave up to the kneecap but, honestly, the only reason I ever started shaving my legs was because all my girlfriends did. My non-hairy daughter is smarter than me and doesn't feel the need to conform. She doesn't shave and doesn't need to.

Azzy

vraiblonde said:
Me too. I shave up to the kneecap but, honestly, the only reason I ever started shaving my legs was because all my girlfriends did. My non-hairy daughter is smarter than me and doesn't feel the need to conform. She doesn't shave and doesn't need to.
Thank God, I thought I was weird :high5:

morganj614

Kain99 said:
What I really wanted to say was..... "OMG! There are women who don't shave their thighs??? Holy Crapola!"

But I didn't, cause I'm nice. :lmao:

And there are men that do shave theirs.

Then there are the romantic men that will shave your legs for you :love:

I shave my legs every day but in the winter I don't do my thighs every day.

meangirl

Nice lady!
morganj614 said:

Same here. The hair on my thighs is very light blonde so you can't even see it really. :yay:

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:

Who does shave your thighs in the winter on the days you don't?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Barbra said:
I just shaved my legs this past Sunday for the first time since I went to Mexico...in August. :lmao: I have hardly any leg hair, so I wasn't all gorilla-like or anything.
Thank you. See? I'm not such a freak. One of the things I'm thrilled to have inherited from my mother was that non-hairy thing.

Pete

Repete
Well I have to say the whole pit shaving thing would seem to be a bigger PITA. BTW I thank all you women who do it :yay: A chick with hairy pits is gross.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Pete said:
Well I have to say the whole pit shaving thing would seem to be a bigger PITA. BTW I think all you women who do it :yay: A chick with hairy pits is gross.

Hairy pits are disgusting. :dead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
meangirl said:
Hairy pits are disgusting. :dead:
I had a camp counselor who was this granola hippie chick who didn't shave. She had this fine bed of silky blonde hair on her legs and it was quite attractive.

I should have been a lesbian. :mad:

morganj614

Pete said:
Well I have to say the whole pit shaving thing would seem to be a bigger PITA. BTW I thank all you women who do it :yay: A chick with hairy pits is gross.

Pit shaving is a piece of cake. I DO know one lady who doesn't shave her pits but trims it with scissors.

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:
I had a camp counselor who was this granola hippie chick who didn't shave. She had this fine bed of silky blonde hair on her legs and it was quite attractive.

I had a teacher that was a granola hippie chick who had more black hair in her pits than my husband does and gorilla legs. It really looked gross.

I was only 11 but I decided right then I would shave every day when I was finally allowed. :lol:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

I doubt you would have thought it so attractive if she was a brunette.