Do You Shave Your Thighs?

When do you shave your thighs?

• Only during the summer months.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • All year round, everytime I shave my legs.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • All year round, but less in the winter.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have never shaved my thighs.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete

Repete
OK, this does me no good unless you sign it. :ohwell:

Do You Shave Your Thighs? 11-09-2006 10:00 AM She's a prude. You would like me better. I'm clean shaven.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pete said:
OK, this does me no good unless you sign it. :ohwell:

Do You Shave Your Thighs? 11-09-2006 10:00 AM She's a prude. You would like me better. I'm clean shaven.

Me, prude? :lmao: There's something creepy about a bald snatch. It's too "young", but if you like to look like a 10 year old go for it. :yay:

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
Me, prude? :lmao: There's something creepy about a bald snatch. It's too "young", but if you like to look like a 10 year old go for it. :yay:

EEEEWWWWW.... :lalala:

punjabigyrl

Why, Why, Why do women put themselves through Shaving themselves. I WAX and love the fact that I do it every 5/6 weeks rather than every other day. And NO t does not hurt as people/women say it does.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
pixiegirl said:

AND..... "prude" about me from an unsigned karma. Kind of an oxymoron isn't it? :lmao: I have enough gull to sign my saucey karma. :really:

J

julz20684

punjabigyrl said:
Why, Why, Why do women put themselves through Shaving themselves. I WAX and love the fact that I do it every 5/6 weeks rather than every other day. And NO t does not hurt as people/women say it does.

I'm not laying on a table with my legs spread wide eagle in the air and hot wax on my :whistle: waiting for a great big pull....call me a puss (yes that was meant to be a pun)

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
AND..... "prude" about me from an unsigned karma. Kind of an oxymoron isn't it? :lmao: I have enough gull to sign my saucey karma. :really:

PIXIE my :love: your the leastest prudest!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
punjabigyrl said:

But you have to wait for the hair to be a certain length before waxing again and I will just stick to shaving since I really hate to deal with stubble.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
jwwb2000 said:
But you have to wait for the hair to be a certain length before waxing again and I will just stick to shaving since I really hate to deal with stubble.

:yeahthat: If you shave daily you never have to worry about it growing back and being all funky. Plus you get use to it so it's not really a hassel; it's like washing your hair.

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
:yeahthat: If you shave daily you never have to worry about it growing back and being all funky. Plus you get use to it so it's not really a hassel; it's like washing your hair.

What's the best shaving cream you have found? I have used many but still get razor bumps.