Do You Shave Your Thighs?

When do you shave your thighs?

• Only during the summer months.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • All year round, everytime I shave my legs.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • All year round, but less in the winter.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have never shaved my thighs.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
julz20684 said:
What's the best shaving cream you have found? I have used many but still get razor bumps.

Use a really good lotion after the shower. I found that if I use shea butter, I won't get razor bumps.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
What's the best shaving cream you have found? I have used many but still get razor bumps.

I'm more sensative to type of razor than shaving cream. I use the Skintimate gel and a men's gillette razor (two blade). I'll look up what kind it is. I also dont' use the same razor as I do on my legs. For them I use a Noxzema 3 blade. Different razors work better on different types of hair. Snatch hair being course like a guys face thus that kind of razor. The two blade allows you to reach places a 3 blade doesn't. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
jwwb2000 said:
Use a really good lotion after the shower. I found that if I use shea butter, I won't get razor bumps.

:yeahthat: too. I lotion from the neck down when I get out of the shower.

Azzy

julz20684 said:
I'm not laying on a table with my legs spread wide eagle in the air and hot wax on my :whistle: waiting for a great big pull....call me a puss (yes that was meant to be a pun)
Oh come on! You don't think that sounds like fun :lmao:

morganj614

pixiegirl said:
I'm more sensative to type of razor than shaving cream. I use the Skintimate gel and a men's gillette razor (two blade). I'll look up what kind it is. I also dont' use the same razor as I do on my legs. For them I use a Noxzema 3 blade. Different razors work better on different types of hair. Snatch hair being course like a guys face thus that kind of razor. The two blade allows you to reach places a 3 blade doesn't. :yay:

The dermatologist told me it is good to soak your razor in alcohol between shavings. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
morganj614 said:
The dermatologist told me it is good to soak your razor in alcohol between shavings. :shrug:

I suppose that sounds reasonable. I change mine out weekly. They're pretty cheap so it's no biggie. I don't ever get razor burn unless someone else uses my razor. B has tried to pull this a couple times (when I used a Mach 3) and when I rinsed my legs they felt like they were on fire! I've heard that's because when you shave you take off a lot of skin cells and when someone else uses a razor after you some of those cells get "transplanted" under the skin of the other person. :yikes: That totally grosses me out.

But I can share a toothbrush with him and swap plaque. :lmao: He is the first person ever I've been able to do that with and be ok with it. And it's not on a regular basis. Only if we go out of town for the weekend or something and one of us has forgotten ours. I caught my ex husband using my toothbrush once when we were dating and I threw it away.

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
Are you taking notes on proper cooter shaving?

Ok, let me get this straight

1) Men's gillette 2 blade razor
2) Skintimate gel
3) Soak razor in alcohol between shavings
4) Lather up with shea butter after shaving

That's a lot to remember...maybe I'll give it up and go back to the 70s look.

punjabigyrl

If you wax often, your hair growth retads and you eventually very little hair grow and it does not matter what length the wax just yanks them out.

morganj614

pixiegirl said:
I suppose that sounds reasonable. I change mine out weekly. They're pretty cheap so it's no biggie. I don't ever get razor burn unless someone else uses my razor. B has tried to pull this a couple times (when I used a Mach 3) and when I rinsed my legs they felt like they were on fire! I've heard that's because when you shave you take off a lot of skin cells and when someone else uses a razor after you some of those cells get "transplanted" under the skin of the other person. :yikes: That totally grosses me out.
But I can share a toothbrush with him and swap plaque. :lmao: He is the first person ever I've been able to do that with and be ok with it. And it's not on a regular basis. Only if we go out of town for the weekend or something and one of us has forgotten ours. I caught my ex husband using my toothbrush once when we were dating and I threw it away.

I swap out weekly also. I saw the Dr. because of some spots on my legs and she said the cells can get spread with a razor and to use a new one everyday or the alcohol soak.
:smack: never share a toothbrush, not even with your honey!