Do You Shave Your Thighs?

When do you shave your thighs?

• Only during the summer months.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • All year round, everytime I shave my legs.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • All year round, but less in the winter.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have never shaved my thighs.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

punjabigyrl

Azzy
I use orajel. I would recommend before you get a Brazilian to try and have the top have waxed. Then, if you didn't mind it go for the whole deal. i must say when they start waxing at the bottom it does hurt a little but WELL worth it.

Azzy

punjabigyrl said:
Azzy
I use orajel. I would recommend before you get a Brazilian to try and have the top have waxed. Then, if you didn't mind it go for the whole deal. i must say when they start waxing at the bottom it does hurt a little but WELL worth it.
Would I be correct to assume that your ass hurts the worst? :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
punjabigyrl said:
Azzy
Do people do this for a living? What kind of traing is requied to be a certified azz waxer? :lol:
Does MD issue an azz waxing liscense? :killingme

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
aps45819 said:
Do people do this for a living? What kind of traing is requied to be a certified azz waxer? :lol:

Oh Jeez, Aps is looking into a new career field.

Azzy

aps45819 said:
You probably need alot of practice :lol:

Azzy

punjabigyrl said:
aps. the training required is much the same like a dermatologist. However, I have been waxing since I was 13 by myself.
How much do you charge? I need to find someone who does an 'in home' kinda thing :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
punjabigyrl said:
Aps...that would be an awesome career move.
While I like the smooth look, I have no desire to make this a career :lol:
Don't think I could a get that close and not indulge.
Now if you were aloowed to kiss it and make it better where it hurt, that might be different :razz:

Azzy

punjabigyrl said:
Now aps. I am over 18 and in holland you do have some parlors that offer than waxing. :razz:
I think there are some like that in Waldorf. That reminds me, I need to look for a job.