Do You Shave Your Thighs?

When do you shave your thighs?

• Only during the summer months.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • All year round, everytime I shave my legs.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • All year round, but less in the winter.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have never shaved my thighs.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

punjabigyrl

Julz20684

I meant if you wax often, after sometime your hair stops growing and the hair that does grow is very light and can be waxed at any length. Anyone had a Brazilian wax?

J

julz20684

punjabigyrl said:
Julz20684

I meant if you wax often, after sometime your hair stops growing and the hair that does grow is very light and can be waxed at any length. Anyone had a Brazilian wax?

Ok I understand now, thank you. I am afraid to ask but what exactly is a Brazilian wax?

Azzy

julz20684 said:
Ok I understand now, thank you. I am afraid to ask but what exactly is a Brazilian wax?
They rip ALL the hair out, even the hair in your buttcrack :lmao: So I hear. I can't imagine it being worth it.

Pete

Repete
punjabigyrl said:
Julz20684

I heard MainMan has and he said it hurt bad.

punjabigyrl

I does hurt a little but not as bad as some people make to be. The trick is to use some numbing cream( used very sparingly).

Azzy

punjabigyrl said:
I does hurt a little but not as bad as some people make to be. The trick is to use some numbing cream( used very sparingly).
Where do you get numbing cream? Could I use orajel :lol: