Do you think I can save my hair?

morris63

I would use the Joico K-Pak Hydrator. It puts moisture back into your hair. You can purchase it at Creative Touch Salon in Leonardtown. They also have excellent stylists at decent prices. Good Luck!:)

Hockey

Red Wings Rule
Wow you must be hurting for business. You've posted the same ad on 6 different threads. Didn't you close a company under one name and open under another name?

GetFitBeHealthy

So it is getting time to dye it again. What should I do? :popcorn:

I used to dye mine myself, after a while it got pretty old. I now go to a salon... their dyes seem to be less harsh on my hair, plus right after they dye it I get it trimmed. Thats what I would reccomend.

If that option seems to expensive.. which it can be, switch to a dye that is less harsh, like Garnier Fructis.

Also, here is a pretty interesting article =)

Wondering If You Hair Dye Brand Is Safe? Here's Where To Check Out Your Brand, On the Hazard List. by Sacreeta

M

Mousebaby

Depositing color on hair usually doesn't damage it. It's the stripping (highlighting) that causes most damage. Just get a good trim, condition well and often and all should be good.

This is going to sound weird, but I went to cosmetology school many moons ago. We would use cholesterol on really dried out hair for deep conditioning. You can find it in the Women of color section at Walmart. Leave it on for a long time. Like at least a half hour, cover you head with a shower cap. It will help. You will at least get rid of that straw feeling.