Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Not yet (explain)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
My next-door neighbor was telling me about boat economics. There's a special form of currency known as a Boat Unit, equivalent to about $1,000. Measured in this way, repairs and upgrades are pretty cheap!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
elaine said:
We had one but decided to get rid of it. We hated writing the check 6 months out of the year while seeing it sitting in the drive-way.
:yeahthat: Had one, sold it.
I get a LOT more use out of the bike and it doesn't require a hour or so of cleaning after every use.

Have 2. Neither is useable at this time.
1984 19' Renken bowrider that I am waiting for the lower unit to be returned so I can re-install it and then sell the boat & trailer.
1957 15' Herter's Quebec runabout. Needs some fiberglass work and new hull bracing (1 good weekend of work). It's gonna be GREAT for fishing and crabbing.

D

dems4me

Railroad said:
Own a boat?

I own (not won) one- why ??

(K-Jo or whoever, anyone is welcome to come out on it anytime during the summer when BF and I take it out.) :yay: I bought it off of ebay about 2 or 3 years ago. :cartwheel :cartwheel :cartwheel

It's a classic :dance:

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 64
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 71
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

Good grief!!! Y'all are a harsh bunch today!! :lol: I received red for this post :roflmao: :killingme: See if I invite anyone again... :killingme: Off with my head!!!! :roflmao: I just don't get y'all sometimes. :lol: