Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

Otter

Nothing to see here
nomoney said:
im odium a favor from her, don't be pissing her off.

Yeah, you're right, she is a stinker. No wonder her elementary school nick was stinky.

Spunky671

I'm new to somd.com and I've been reading through some of the posts. I'm having a hard time believing that people act like some of the people on here are with their comments.

I agree with some earlier posts on here that this is a serious thread and I've read through it today and watched it turn into a mess and I would hope that a grieving, upset family member would not be reading what some of you are turning this thread into.

An administrator should be monitoring comments on something as serious as this issue is and deleting some of your rude comments and from what I've been reading, I'm sure already, I'll be the next target. How sad...

S

somdebay

Spunky671 said:
I'm new to somd.com and I've been reading through some of the posts. I'm having a hard time believing that people act like some of the people on here are with their comments.

I agree with some earlier posts on here that this is a serious thread and I've read through it today and watched it turn into a mess and I would hope that a grieving, upset family member would not be reading what some of you are turning this thread into.

An administrator should be monitoring comments on something as serious as this issue is and deleting some of your rude comments and from what I've been reading, I'm sure already, I'll be the next target. How sad...

or maybe a disclaimer to newbies?? enter at your own risk...

Spunky671

somdebay said:
or maybe a disclaimer to newbies?? enter at your own risk...

Why would you treat someone new to your area so rudely. That shows me the type of people who live here. I come from an area where people help people and treat people with respect. Looks like some on here need to go back and re-learn what respect is.

I timed how long it took for you to respond to my comment.. 3 minutes.. wow.. you were right on time..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Spunky671 said:

Nothing is off limits here for humor or ridicule.. you have to have a strong backbone to come in here..

Wait until we have out next bridge jumper, we're trying to talk Board Mommy into putting a SOMD WebCam on the bridge so we can judge them, for style grace and originality.. the last one got MEGA bonus points for originality!! Then we can have an end of the year bridge jumping champion..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Spunky671 said:
I timed how long it took for you to respond to my comment.. 3 minutes.. wow.. you were right on time..

Damnit, he beat my best time by a minute and a half..

I'm never going to get the Annual Poster Beer Cozy!!

Spunky671

Well, This is a nice way to welcome newcomers to your local town. Thanks for the nice invite! I hate to see what the Welcome wagon delivers..

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
itsbob said:
Damnit, he beat my best time by a minute and a half..

I'm never going to get the Annual Poster Beer Cozy!!

Keep trying ! try to be a little more respectful to the sensitive nature of this thread this time !!!:moon: :deadhorse