Does anyone know what's going on around the Lexington Park Post Office?

just.me

:boxing:
sugarmama said:
Sockgirl, you're an idiot. Re-read my post. I DID say that he's a nice guy, but at times has been "off"(like you said-- just recently really). I personally know him and have always liked him (everyone has off days really), and I would have never in a million years expected him to do something like this. :spank:

Sockgirl is obviously upset and does not need anyone calling her names. Especially now. You should just leave her alone................:boxing:

R

remaxrealtor

sockgirl77 said:
Sorry, just a bit touchy today. No, I would have never expected this in a million years also. Sucks. He's ruined his life and he had such a long one left. :ohwell:
You've got to be kidding! He made the choice, Gus was a FANTASTIC guy and he now has no choice how much time he has left.

BuddyLee

Football addict
remaxrealtor said:
You've got to be kidding! He made the choice
One has to wonder if it was premeditated or just a spur of the moment deal. I'm guessing spur of the moment from the details given.

sockgirl77

remaxrealtor said:
You've got to be kidding! He made the choice, Gus was a FANTASTIC guy and he now has no choice how much time he has left.
Yes. You are correct. He did make the choice. I was just saying that it was a shame. Like I said, it's just a sad, sad day.

sugarmama

sockgirl77 said:
Sorry, just a bit touchy today. No, I would have never expected this in a million years also. Sucks. He's ruined his life and he had such a long one left. :ohwell:

Understood, no problem socki. :love:
So young and his life is thrown away.
Of course, it's a shocker when ANYONE does something like this, but when it's someone you know and would never think would do anything like that, it's even more shocking.
But now that i think about it, I really don't know MANY people who I would expect something like this from.
Oh well. He did it, he made that choice. It's done and over now.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
sockgirl77 said:
It was Gus, the owner. I've known the family for awhile now. Gus was a wonderful man. Nick has always been a sweetheart.

Sugarmama~I've known Nick for a better part of his life. Up until recently, he's never been off. So, s t f u please. Thank You.

I am close with the family so I'm asking all of you in here to please respect all of those who are dealing with this tragedy. Thanks. :huggy:

I thought Paul owned International.

R

remaxrealtor

BuddyLee said:
One has to wonder if it was premeditated or just a spur of the moment deal. I'm guessing spur of the moment from the details given.
www.thebaynet.com, first degree murder would suggest premditation, wouldn't it?

R

rallwine2000

Paul is the owner, Gus managed it for him. He was such a great guy. I have known him for about 21 years. It is sad. My prayers go out to Carol and Paul and the rest of his family.

BuddyLee

Football addict
remaxrealtor said:
www.thebaynet.com, first degree murder would suggest premditation, wouldn't it?
True but that's what he's being charged with. If I were going to try to convict, I'd go for first degree as opposed to second or third. It just sounds like with the weaponry and place of incident that it was more spur of the moment.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
rallwine2000 said:
Paul is the owner, Gus managed it for him. He was such a great guy. I have known him for about 21 years. It is sad. My prayers go out to Carol and Paul and the rest of his family.

Im trying to think which one is Gus. This is so sad also for the International family. They seem to be having some bad luck lately.

sockgirl77

BuddyLee said:
True but that's what he's being charged with. If I were going to try to convict, I'd go for first degree as opposed to second or third. It just sounds like with the weaponry and place of incident that it was more spur of the moment.
:yeahthat: I seriously doubt that it was premeditated.

meangirl

Nice lady!
BuddyLee said:

Premeditation can be formed in a matter of minutes. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
meangirl said:
:yeahthat: My mom was a juror in a murder trial in Charles County a few years ago. She was informed that premeditation can be as simple as taking the time to walk across a room to shoot at someone.

rack'm

Jaded
meangirl said:

True.......

From the limited information on the web, I'd guess that it a fit of rage the nutball whacked the dude and then panicked, so he tried to conceal the body.

He'll plea to a lesser charge and be out on probation in 7 years. :ohwell: