Does Anyone Know.....

Giddy up!

Naaaa what happens in the forums stays in the forums, besides this is just our internet personailities.:lmao:

If you guys want to get something for roxys son I would be happy to meet ya and take the things with me when I deliver the train table to her. I could meet you all somewhere specific next week at a certian time. Maybe in leonardtown where she works so we can all meet.

ZoomZuum

Hey Giddy, I'll give you a hand with Thomas and company if you like. I was looking at the things roxy mentioned and I like to get something for her son too.

Giddy up!

Hey Giddy, I'll give you a hand with Thomas and company if you like. I was looking at the things roxy mentioned and I like to get something for her son too.

That would be very sweet of you..I need your truck! lol and then u can take me to lunch! ha ha!

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
This post put me in the Christmas spirit. Yesterday, I went to Big Lots to look for something, saw a young mom with a bunch of toys. She got a phone call on her cell, I got the attention of the cashier, I paid for her stuff for the kids before she knew what happened. (The call actually helped me...smiling) She kept begging me to pay me back. I said, You can pay be back another way. She said sure what. I said, "Promise me you will have a Merry Christmas". Then got in my jeep and drove off smiling.

I say this not to get thanks. I am letting you know, it was YOU, the KIND people that really put me in the spirit so I had to do something. It is so refreshing knowing when you help someone.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Booboo3604

What do you want for Christmas? :flowers:

All I want for Christmas is.................. this 40 foot dumpster to get the hell out of my driveway! We got ripped off by the contractor that WAS doing our addition. We have asked since October for this thing to be removed. He's been writing bad checks all over town and just in general not paying people. Therefore the dumpster company has refused remove the dumpster until he pays them for ours and several other jobs. They think by refusing to pull it, we can bully him into paying them so they can remove it. This will never happen and since we fired him he wont answer a single phone call or a letter, theres nothing we can really do except wait for it to be considered "abandoned property". Will I be forgiven if I get in the christmas spirit and decorate it with lights?

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If you guys want to get something for roxys son I would be happy to meet ya and take the things with me when I deliver the train table to her. I could meet you all somewhere specific next week at a certian time. Maybe in leonardtown where she works so we can all meet.

:yay: I'll pick something up this weekend, you PM the details of where and when to meet. Any day is good for me.

R

Roxy1104

I just want to thank EVERYONE for their thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity. I certainly did not expect this! It's very heartwarming to know there's so many good people out there willing to help. Tony is going to be a very happy little boy this year. He is too young to understand the true meaning of Christmas, but he does know about Jesus and he says his prayers at night, and we have a lot to be thankful for. This will be the first "real" Christmas he has had in 3 years. Thank you and God Bless all of you!

R

Roxy1104

This post put me in the Christmas spirit. Yesterday, I went to Big Lots to look for something, saw a young mom with a bunch of toys. She got a phone call on her cell, I got the attention of the cashier, I paid for her stuff for the kids before she knew what happened. (The call actually helped me...smiling) She kept begging me to pay me back. I said, You can pay be back another way. She said sure what. I said, "Promise me you will have a Merry Christmas". Then got in my jeep and drove off smiling.

I say this not to get thanks. I am letting you know, it was YOU, the KIND people that really put me in the spirit so I had to do something. It is so refreshing knowing when you help someone.

That was truely awesome!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Merry Christmas to you too!:smooch:

Robin

BSGal

you are the best, Giddy I will have to hook up with you when I get back from my little sidepass trip to boys College Graduation....
Roxy Do you have a tree?

R

Roxy1104

you are the best, Giddy I will have to hook up with you when I get back from my little sidepass trip to boys College Graduation....
Roxy Do you have a tree?

Yes... we do have a tree!:yahoo:

R

Roxy1104

Just trying to cover all bases

Thank you, I appreciate it! Anyway, this is me and Tony. Of course, this pic is 5 years old. As soon as my friend emails me Tony's school picture for this year, I'll put it in my avatar!