Does Anyone Know.....

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
If you guys want to get something for roxys son I would be happy to meet ya and take the things with me when I deliver the train table to her. I could meet you all somewhere specific next week at a certian time. Maybe in leonardtown where she works so we can all meet.

I would like to get him a small tv/dvd combo with a few childrens dvds or if he has a tv then something sponge bob related

Last edited:

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
This post put me in the Christmas spirit. Yesterday, I went to Big Lots to look for something, saw a young mom with a bunch of toys. She got a phone call on her cell, I got the attention of the cashier, I paid for her stuff for the kids before she knew what happened. (The call actually helped me...smiling) She kept begging me to pay me back. I said, You can pay be back another way. She said sure what. I said, "Promise me you will have a Merry Christmas". Then got in my jeep and drove off smiling.

I say this not to get thanks. I am letting you know, it was YOU, the KIND people that really put me in the spirit so I had to do something. It is so refreshing knowing when you help someone.

Merry Christmas everyone!

OMG :love: that was sooo sweet. Makes me so happy to know kind people are still out there!

SpriteZero

All I want for Christmas is.................. this 40 foot dumpster to get the hell out of my driveway! We got ripped off by the contractor that WAS doing our addition. We have asked since October for this thing to be removed. He's been writing bad checks all over town and just in general not paying people. Therefore the dumpster company has refused remove the dumpster until he pays them for ours and several other jobs. They think by refusing to pull it, we can bully him into paying them so they can remove it. This will never happen and since we fired him he wont answer a single phone call or a letter, theres nothing we can really do except wait for it to be considered "abandoned property". Will I be forgiven if I get in the christmas spirit and decorate it with lights?

Im sorry Booboo for what I said earlier...:huggy:

Can you set fire to the dumpster and have a huge Christmas Bonfire?
I'll donate the marshmellows and hot coco...!!!!!

If not..decorite it for Christmas then paint it black and rent it out for advertising!!!

That should get it moved!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!:flowers:

SpriteZero

I just want to thank EVERYONE for their thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity. I certainly did not expect this! It's very heartwarming to know there's so many good people out there willing to help. Tony is going to be a very happy little boy this year. He is too young to understand the true meaning of Christmas, but he does know about Jesus and he says his prayers at night, and we have a lot to be thankful for. This will be the first "real" Christmas he has had in 3 years. Thank you and God Bless all of you!

Hi Roxie,
You envelope with the "You Know What" is in the mail..should have it by Monday!!!
Merry Christmas!:howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
For those of you that are interested in donating, please PM me. I will get everything to her. For those of you that already have, :huggy:.

Giddy up!

Does anyone know if she will need money for their Christmas dinner? I know my kids really enjoy all the gifts they get but they always tell me Christmas wouldn't be the same without all the good food they get to eat that day! Maybe some of us could get together and get her some groceries for that day? Just an idea.

The manure bin is puttin together a xmas dinner basket for her..But! ya know grocery gift cards rock any time of the year!

Giddy up!

You guys I have just read the last few threads..I am in tears at how you all have come together. Nameless faceless people all showing there love and empathy..and usw..i heard what you did for Roxy..and at big lots! You definitely get the Santa award this year!

Go G-Men

You guys I have just read the last few threads..I am in tears at how you all have come together. Nameless faceless people all showing there love and empathy..and usw..i heard what you did for Roxy..and at big lots! You definitely get the Santa award this year!

This is just about the coolest thread I have ever read on here. Christmas is not a very good time of the year for me and I usually find it very depressing and cannot get into the spirit. You folks have reminded me what Christmas is all about. Thanks... Roxy I would love to help but I do not have the where with all to do so this year but I do wish you and your little guy a very Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas all!!

P.S. I will be asking my children to read this...They don't get to read or hear about nice things in this world to often these days.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Big Thanks to you Bsgal for doing this! I will see you this week!

:yay: I was depressed about Xmas. Now I'm all excited and stuff. Screw cleaning the house this weekend. I'm gonna do Xmas cookies and all that. Last night I burned my first batch of english toffee. We tossed it. Tonight I made another and it is wonderful. I need to get it OUT of here. :lol:

Giddy up!

This is just about the coolest thread I have ever read on here. Christmas is not a very good time of the year for me and I usually find it very depressing and cannot get into the spirit. You folks have reminded me what Christmas is all about. Thanks... Roxy I would love to help but I do not have the where with all to do so this year but I do wish you and your little guy a very Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas all!!

P.S. I will be asking my children to read this...They don't get to read or hear about nice things in this world to often these days.

:huggy: Merry Christmas hun!

R

RadioPatrol

All I want for Christmas is.................. this 40 foot dumpster to get the hell out of my driveway! We got ripped off by the contractor that WAS doing our addition. We have asked since October for this thing to be removed. He's been writing bad checks all over town and just in general not paying people. Therefore the dumpster company has refused remove the dumpster until he pays them for ours and several other jobs. They think by refusing to pull it, we can bully him into paying them so they can remove it. This will never happen and since we fired him he wont answer a single phone call or a letter, theres nothing we can really do except wait for it to be considered "abandoned property". Will I be forgiven if I get in the christmas spirit and decorate it with lights?
:lmao:

put an Ad in the paper selling it - You haul roll off Dumpster .....

:whistle:

Booboo3604

Can you set fire to the dumpster and have a huge Christmas Bonfire?
I'll donate the marshmellows and hot coco...!!!!!

If not..decorite it for Christmas then paint it black and rent it out for advertising!!!

That should get it moved!!!

:lmao:

put an Ad in the paper selling it - You haul roll off Dumpster .....

:whistle:

Well until its legally abandoned, which is at the end of December, I cant really do anything to it. We have offered to pay the towing company whatever fee it would be for them to come pick it up and move it in front of the contractors house, they refuse. Charles County Police Dept has even called them and told them that they have advised us at the end of the month it is abandoned and at that point we can do whatever we want with it thinking that would get them moving since those things arent cheap, that hasnt worked either. We have already paid the contractor for the dumpster and since the contract was between him and the company our hands are kinda tied with what we can do. This weekend I am thinking of making a big sign on a sheet to drape over it that says "Tired of seeing this dumpster? Call (name) and tell him to pay his bills!" and then include his cell phone number at the bottom.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Have I unwittingly signed onto another forum where BS Gal's bizarro doppelganger lives? :confused:

Eh well, whoever the heck you are... I'm coming for a visit. :howdy:

This is the "nice" BS Gal coming out. I reserve it for special occasions. You might want to copy and save the posts because she doesn't venture out much.......