DOJ Suing GA over Election Laws

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah it's just me everyone knows they have never lowered standards for entrance exams and promotional exams, and all of the kids graduating from High School meet community standards.

Yeah right, It's just me. I am the bigot.

Yes, you're the bigot. And it's amazing that you know nothing of American history prior to maybe 20 years ago.

Democrats didn't dumb down school curriculum so black kids could graduate; they dumbed them down so the lazy ass teachers could make their fake quotas and not have to actually teach anything.

Does it not strike you as odd that they want to do away with STEM etc because it's "racist", and yet it was open to all students regardless of race? And by eliminating it they're dumbing down not only black students, but whites and Asians and every other student?

They want to do away with AP classes, not because they're racist but because it gives ALL superior students a better path toward higher education.

Standards are not being lowered to include black people; they are being lowered to EXCLUDE smart people. Race has nothing to do with it, that's just the excuse they're using. Anyone with kids in a reasonable school - as in, not some urban hellhole - knows that black students have the ability to perform academically just fine. You see them on the honor rolls all the time.

You trying to tell me the Obama girls are too ****ing dumb to be on an academic level with their peers? Clarence Thomas, too dumb? And let's not forget that freaking brainless idiot Condoleezza Rice. Boy is she a moron - good thing for her they dumbed it down, eh? Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele...what a bunch of dumbshits, eh?

:rolleyes:

Black students CAN achieve, but they are being pressured by the Left to NOT succeed. Look at who is spearheading these efforts to dumb everything down supposedly for black people: white Leftists. Then the black race hustlers take up the cry, because hey - those mansions aren't going to buy themselves. You don't see one single engaged black parent going, "Yeah, you all really need to make this chit easier so my dumb black kid can keep up." In fact they are the ones railing against this stuff.

This is typical Democrat systemic racism. THEY are the racists. And THEY run the system. How is it that you can't see that??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In many communities, a black kid doing even remotely well in school is considered "acting white" and is aggressively discouraged by peers.

And those "communities" are shitholes run by Democrats. Those teachers demanding Ebonics are white Democrats. Who promoted the ghetto culture to "represent" mainstream blacks? (Hint: they weren't black and they weren't Republican.)

How do you guys not see this?? To me it's so clear and flat right there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How do you guys not see this?? To me it's so clear and flat right there.

What twist of the cosmos makes you think I can't see that clearly?

Does not change the facts of it though...not does it change the immutable permanence of it. Nor does it change the vast scope of it. There is no possible way to reverse it.

I can see you now: "Yo! Tocquanishayana..dude..pull your pants up, get a decent haircut, and give up your gang banging ways now. There is a Republican in charge now"

Hijinx

I never said black people were dumb, I said they lowered the standards to hire and promote them,.
Black people can learn---------------they just don't bother.

I may be racist , but your excuses for their failures are full of sht.

Yes, you're the bigot. And it's amazing that you know nothing of American history prior to maybe 20 years ago.

Democrats didn't dumb down school curriculum so black kids could graduate; they dumbed them down so the lazy ass teachers could make their fake quotas and not have to actually teach anything.

Does it not strike you as odd that they want to do away with STEM etc because it's "racist", and yet it was open to all students regardless of race? And by eliminating it they're dumbing down not only black students, but whites and Asians and every other student?

They want to do away with AP classes, not because they're racist but because it gives ALL superior students a better path toward higher education.

Standards are not being lowered to include black people; they are being lowered to EXCLUDE smart people. Race has nothing to do with it, that's just the excuse they're using. Anyone with kids in a reasonable school - as in, not some urban hellhole - knows that black students have the ability to perform academically just fine. You see them on the honor rolls all the time.

You trying to tell me the Obama girls are too ****ing dumb to be on an academic level with their peers? Clarence Thomas, too dumb? And let's not forget that freaking brainless idiot Condoleezza Rice. Boy is she a moron - good thing for her they dumbed it down, eh? Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele...what a bunch of dumbshits, eh?

:rolleyes:
Black students CAN achieve, but they are being pressured by the Left to NOT succeed. Look at who is spearheading these efforts to dumb everything down supposedly for black people: white Leftists. Then the black race hustlers take up the cry, because hey - those mansions aren't going to buy themselves. You don't see one single engaged black parent going, "Yeah, you all really need to make this chit easier so my dumb black kid can keep up." In fact they are the ones railing against this stuff.

This is typical Democrat systemic racism. THEY are the racists. And THEY run the system. How is it that you can't see that??

Of course that's just my opinion, but your post is just your opinion too.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Yeah it's just me everyone knows they have never lowered standards for entrance exams and promotional exams, and all of the kids graduating from High School meet community standards.

Yeah right, It's just me. I am the bigot.

Being called a bigot doesn't phase me.
I would rather be a bigot than a sponge that absorbs all this race crap and never looks at the facts
I blame the people at fault, I don't go around saying black kids are being aborted because white Democrats passed Rowe V. Wade.
I don't say that black adults and kids are dying in cities because of white Democrats.
I don't blame white teachers because blacks refuse to learn or behave in class.
What White person made Farrakhan start the Black Muslims.?
What white person started BLM?

I don't say white Democrats are fault free, but I do know that if blacks are smart and yet do stupid thing ?? Who is at fault.
I so stupid things myself, and I pay for my mistakes myself. That is what ever responsible person should do.
Don't lay it off on someone else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ahh..so it's your contention they are not smart enough or able enough to escape their dire predicament. Sounds very rayciss to me...

Few humans are able to escape that kind of pressure. Look at how many white people get brainwashed by the garbage - we see it every day. The only reason the masters aren't as successful with white people is because there are too many of us.

Louise

Why does it have to be about color of our skin/race? We have no control over that, and we are all human. Nevermind, I know the answer. Sleep well, y’all.

Hijinx

Why make excuses for blacks by blaming whites?
That only exacerbates and encourages the rumors that they are too stupid to act on their own.

They act on their own very well. They have intelligence they know every way there is to work the system and they pass that information on to others.