Is a dollar dance at a wedding tacky?

• Yes

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
We're charging for bathroom useage. Ten cents per square of TP.

Good thinking! We're gonna have to do that too! :clap:

Thanks for the idea! I was thinking of some kinda way to maneuver the bathroom door so that you could get and use the facilities, but had to put in $5.00 to get out.

Oh. Not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Depending on the crowd's state of inebriation, and their general comfort level with one another, everything at a wedding reception is a potential source of excitement - the dollar dance included.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Depending on the crowd's state of inebriation, and their general comfort level with one another, everything at a wedding reception is a potential source of excitement - the dollar dance included.

Most definitely. I like watching the groom's side of the apron dance best. :killingme

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Go for it it is worth the extra spending cash!! some people even get in line more than once!!

my brother did it at his and made a couple hundred bucks!!!

We made almost $1000 so DEFINATELY worth it!! That was our honeymoon spending $$$, like someone said, it is also a way to give your congrats and personal message to the bride and groom. It's all in good fun, if people don't want to give the extra $$ they wont.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

I agree, wait until the reception is almost over, when people are all liquored up!!

dn0121

One of the few drawbacks is some look at this as bring the wedding to a halt and decide to leave at this point. Of course my thinking is let them go...

One of the few drawbacks is some look at this as bring the wedding to a halt and decide to leave at this point. Of course my thinking is let them go...

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about earlier. That's why its important to time it right and present it right.

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about earlier. That's why its important to time it right and present it right.

We did ours after the throwing of the bouq, garder, and after the cake was cut so all of the older ones could head home!

KBaxter

Photographer
If you are going to do the dollar dance, I suggest that you don't wait toooo long... because people start leaving... I've seen it happen a dozen times.