Don't do it, Ahnuld!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/26/D8E416900.html

Ahnuld is supposedly mulling over whether to commute the death sentence of the founder of the Crips. I might think about it as well:

"Let me think about whether Tookie should die or not

Yep, Tookie deserves to die." :bzzzzt:

Along with asking Schwarzenegger to commute Williams' death sentence, his lawyers submitted what they said were signatures of 32,000 people supporting his petition for clemency.
I'd get them, too. :bzzzzt:

camily

Peace
I realize Tookie has changed his life and is doing "good" now :blahblah: but I think to commute his sentence is wrong on alot of levels. Suppose a child murdering pedophile changes his life on death row and says now he is against it, does that mean he should be spared? It would open too many doors, plus I bet the families of his victims don't really care if he "changed" on death row. Who wouldn't anyway?

ylexot

Super Genius
PENDING EXECUTION CAUSES CONCERN OVER REACTION
Wary of public anger over Stanley Tookie Williams' pending execution, local leaders on Friday called for peace if the Crips gang co-founder is put to death next week for four shotgun murders in Los Angeles County.
It should read "Wary of Stanley Tookie Williams' pending execution that will be used as an excuse to riot and loot, local leaders..."

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/26/D8E416900.html

Ahnuld is supposedly mulling over whether to commute the death sentence of the founder of the Crips. I might think about it as well:

"Let me think about whether Tookie should die or not

Yep, Tookie deserves to die." :bzzzzt:

I'd get them, too. :bzzzzt:

Remind me not to watch "Jingle All the Way" this year or any of his movies.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know you're ass is...

...guilty as charged and you deserve to die then Wolf Blitzers guests say you are a bad man and STILL deserve your sentence and clearly put away any of the clemency arguments.

Anyone who is supporting this guy to the point of threatening riots, crime, in his honor if he pays his sentence, really needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

What does it say about you and your world, your roll models, your heros, your idea of right and wrong where his loss of life, his paying for his crimes, is worth YOU losing your freedom???

Ponytail

It's primary supporters in LA, are gang bangers turned millionaires through gangsta records. The rest are clueless.

Tookie even said himself that he feels no remorse for what he's done and deserves what he gets. He's just HOPING for better. It's complete BS that this many people support him living any longer. There's enough GD childrens books on the market. What we need are more people in "tooky's neighborhood" willing to teach the kids to read!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
There's enough GD childrens books on the market. What we need are more people in "tooky's neighborhood" willing to teach the kids to read!
:lmao: Good idea!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
canuk woman said:
Remind me not to watch "Jingle All the Way" this year or any of his movies.
Okay:

Remember not to watch "Jingle All the Way" or any other Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, okay?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
We'll find out soon enough as Fox is reporting that the Governator will not commute or stay the sentence.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good...

Ken King said:
We'll find out soon enough as Fox is reporting that the Governator will not commute or stay the sentence.

...we have time. Anyone stupid enough to get upset over the rightful execution of a murderer is gonna need a week or two to figure out what 'stay' means, let alone commute.

By then, emotions will have cooled and they'll have moved on to another cause.

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:
...we have time. Anyone stupid enough to get upset over the rightful execution of a murderer is gonna need a week or two to figure out what 'stay' means, let alone commute.

By then, emotions will have cooled and they'll have moved on to another cause.

Saddam was abused as a child. I think he should be set free, and given a 7-11 to run. Who's with me?? :thewave:

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
Okay:

Remember not to watch "Jingle All the Way" or any other Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, okay?

Fine whatever.