Don't Look at Your Portfolio!

HemiHauler

"You've once again shown you fall in that retarded group..."

In the PC world we say "DC"...or (Diminished Capacity)...I am unlikely to respond to someone cheering $10/gallon gas (HH)...because they clearly have no sense of the social impact that will have.

Quite the contrary. I’m well-aware of the social impact. A long-overdue impact.

Best of luck to ya!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

More writing on the wall ....

We are witnessing a slow motion train wreak. When will you jump off the train before the rails end and it goes over the cliff.

HemiHauler

For your consideration ...

More writing on the wall ....

We are witnessing a slow motion train wreak. When will you jump off the train before the rails end and it goes over the cliff.

Not really a concern. I haven’t had a mortgage in over 8 years now. Don’t plan on getting another one ever. And I’m not really concerned about others, just myself. 👍

Hessian

Dow is now at the same spot it was Dec 27 2020...the Biden 'the great eraser' is building back better...after erasing 16 months of investing. The policies have helped ruin the retirement dreams of middle class people and crushed the hopes of small entrepreneurs.

The ideology that he & his party promotes leads to this...and they must pay the price WORSE than we are feeling now.

HemiHauler

75bps - Such is the dirty work of cleaning up after the $8tn buffoon.

Vote better you idiots.

6213E96D-0EC7-442B-9B8E-9F7F3D21BBC4.jpeg

HemiHauler

Dow is now at the same spot it was Dec 27 2020...the Biden 'the great eraser' is building back better...after erasing 16 months of investing. The policies have helped ruin the retirement dreams of middle class people and crushed the hopes of small entrepreneurs.

The ideology that he & his party promotes leads to this...and they must pay the price WORSE than we are feeling now.

Never experienced a bear market, eh?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
On a long enough timeline, everyone is a loser. I was talking about today. You asked, "And what did it close at?". And I provided the answer. Showing the YTD is not the answer to "And what did it close at?".
Should we look at the Dow and Nasdaq YTD?
Are you a day trader?