Dover Downs I

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth
Pussy Query Eyed Little Son of a B!tch (KyBu) (if he doesn't get walled)

Wildcat97

Johnson--winner (after he puts the beaner in the wall...accidently on purpose)
Mark Martin
Matt Kenseth
Carl Edwards
Jeff Gordon

homedepot20

Weather looks like #### for Dover and Manassas this weekend. :boo:

Guess they will be racing Monday or Tuesday ! Nascar doesn't have a back up rain date during the season do they ? July 24 , Aug 14 are open dates however rescheduling a major event at a track must be a nightmare .

Last edited:

DipStick

Guess they will be racing Monday or Tuesday ! Nascar doesn't have a back up rain date during the season do they ? July 24 , Aug 14 are open dates however rescheduling a major event at a track must be a nightmare .

August 14th isn't open.

They'll try Monday, Tuesday and possible Wednesday. If it can't be done, NASCAR will reschedule it either for the off weekend. If there are no off weekends left, the race will be scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend (as was done in 2001 for the New England 300 after that race was postponed due to Osama Bin LaidToRest's atrocities against America).

I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Dover and Pocono are the problem races... Dover doesn't have lights and by the time they race at Pocono, the sun doesn't set until 9pm so that race rarely gets pushed back a day. Rain delays are frequent there, total washouts aren't.

We've really gotten past the point of worry about multiple rainouts, Martinsville, Texas and Talladega are down and the other races that have frequent rainouts have lights (as all tracks should).

homedepot20

August 14th isn't open.

They'll try Monday, Tuesday and possible Wednesday. If it can't be done, NASCAR will reschedule it either for the off weekend. If there are no off weekends left, the race will be scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend (as was done in 2001 for the New England 300 after that race was postponed due to Osama Bin LaidToRest's atrocities against America).

/QUOTE]
Misread schedule , August 14 is Watkins Glen ( D#### road course ) Thanks for info :buddies:

Mdbtyhtr

HTML:
Allmindinger ! Sorry couldn't resist !

Jokes, he's got jokes!

I have been involved in racing for 30 + years, stranger things have happened!

Scott

homedepot20

HTML:
Allmindinger ! Sorry couldn't resist !

Jokes, he's got jokes!

I have been involved in racing for 30 + years, stranger things have happened!

Scott

Good Luck ! :buddies:If he wins you gain at least 35 points over everyone else , same here if Kyle wins . If Johnson Wins , we're both F ##### :cds:

It would be nice to see "THE "KING" & 43 Car back in Victory Lane again ! I grew up watching Richard Petty and his STP 43 car .

Last edited:

DipStick

Good Luck ! :buddies:If he wins you gain at least 35 points over everyone else , same here if Kyle wins . If Johnson Wins , we're both F ##### :cds:

It would be nice to see "THE "KING" & 43 Car back in Victory Lane again ! I grew up watching Richard Petty and his STP 43 car .

Stranger things have happened.

Daytona -- Trevor Bayne
Darlington -- Regan Smith

Allmendinger's gonna win a race this year, so will Paul Menard.

homedepot20

Stranger things have happened.

Daytona -- Trevor Bayne
Darlington -- Regan Smith
Dipstick being named Obama's 48th Czar of Auto Racing & winning 2 SOMD Fanasty Nascar "Championships" :killingme:killingme:killingme

Allmendinger's gonna win a race this year, so will Paul Menard.

And Don't Forget Joey Logano , at least 1 :whistle: