Dover Tent Sale

G

GVF

I'll tell Zans to keep a boot handy, although I think it would be rude of her to actually throw a boot at anyone no matter who they are. :huggy:

Maybe you walked by me, and maybe you didn't. Like I said, doesn't really matter to me. :1bdz:

Plus, I never said WHO avoided me. Those who know who they are, know who they are. No reason for anyone to worry about it unless they carry a guilty conscience, and again- that's on them to live with.

C

campinmutt

duckz, I was there early too...you may have already been in line ...I did not see anyone...I had tunnel vision..my daughter and I had a great "girl time" outing,but standing in line for 30 mins to check out was tough :(

Duckz

duckz, I was there early too...you may have already been in line ...I did not see anyone...I had tunnel vision..my daughter and I had a great "girl time" outing,but standing in line for 30 mins to check out was tough :(

Glad I'm not the only one with tunnel vision! My friend and I ran up about 15 min before the store opened, we were the last ones to get the yellow tickets in the bucket before they did the drawing for the golden ticket.

C

campinmutt

I missed the whole golden ticket thing or I would have been earlier..I love free stuff! Invy got a tally ho bridle :) she wants to look like lincoln

C

campinmutt

I do have a question...if GVF and Zans "saw " people they knew but did not go over and speak to them...who was avoiding who? Just Sayin'

Z

zansgoodnews

I do have a question...if GVF and Zans "saw " people they knew but did not go over and speak to them...who was avoiding who? Just Sayin'

When people you know see you and take off in the opposite direction what are you supposed to do? Track them down just to say "hi"? :eyebrow:

G

GVF

No-Zans, remember you are supposed to stalk them and then accost them with a boot, or this :buttkick: might work too!! :lmao:

Duckz

When people you know see you and take off in the opposite direction what are you supposed to do? Track them down just to say "hi"? :eyebrow:

trip them :lmao: jk

but really, you might want to give them the benefit of the doubt. it was so crazy in there!:jameo:

Z

zansgoodnews

No-Zans, remember you are supposed to stalk them and then accost them with a boot, or this :buttkick: might work too!! :lmao:

Yea, everyone better be careful and watch for flying boots!! :roflmao:

Duckz

save them up for the next jumper show and chuck them at big linc's butt. maybe we'll have a faster time in the jump off :dingding:

G

GVF

benefit of the doubt...sure... but of course.... but perhaps not so much for those who may not have thought themselves obvious. Like I said, it doesn't even matter, as they have to live with themselves. I know I will sleep sound tonight and that is all that matters to me :) Agreed- shopping was crazy, but we all had plenty of time to chat, wave, converse while in line for a min 1/2hr each. I know just during that time I got the chance to catch up with at least 5 friends I had not seen in ages.

I guess you just didn't see us while we were not more than 5-6 cutomers back while you were waiting in line during the 1/2 hr checkout line. I know when we were stepping up to the checkout, you were right across from us, and I waved, but guess next time I should know to throw a boot.

No worries, of course out of respect I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I am a pretty plain Jane and obviously easy to overlook. Maybe if I wore the boot on my head- that would help me stand out... hhmmm.. boot head dress..... now that is an idea..... It would be handy for throwing!!! LOL

G

GVF

save them up for the next jumper show and chuck them at big linc's butt. maybe we'll have a faster time in the jump off :dingding:

tazer might work for this too.. throwing boots might spook the horses... :killingme

Duckz

I know it's hard to believe, but I really can be that oblivious. It's embarrassing. Especially now that I'm being called out on it on the forum :stupid: I'm only sort of joking about throwing something at me next time!

G

GVF

I know it's hard to believe, but I really can be that oblivious. It's embarrassing. Especially now that I'm being called out on it on the forum :stupid: I'm only sort of joking about throwing something at me next time!

awww... just let it go.. I have been called out on WAY more here than something silly you confirm you didn't do anyway. I am sure you just didn't see us.

And, I would NEVER throw a boot at you... ever though I know some others here that would not even hesitate to throw one at me, since they easily bash, and say terrible things- as a very recent example, implying about my stallion passing.... and not in a good way (I'm sorry, but my horse dying is NOT something to joke about!)- if that's not a boot in the online face, I don't know what is..... In person, online.... it still hurts, and NO ONE deserves a boot thrown at them. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eventer29

We went late on sunday. I was surprised not to see too many people I knew. I did talk to the Chaneys from Country Haven a bit. Made a new friend waiting in line for the bathroom, cute little 10ish yr old girl just started talking to me about horses and riding. I know that I could have walked right by people I have met on multiple occasions and not noticed them. I have a bad shyness habbit of not looking at people's faces. Plus when you see people out of their barn/riding clothes or without their horses, it can throw you off! Anyway, I made it out only spending $40, and most of that was picking stuff up for a couple students. I missed the rain boots, I think they only had size 5 left :(

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Let's see, they had quiksilver for $7;

:cds:

Ugh, I was so busy this weekend: work on Saturday and running a horse show on Sunday that I couldn't make it up there. I totally could have used like 5 gallons of quicksilver. :( Maybe I'll make it next year! I'm happy you got good stuff!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
as a very recent example, implying about my stallion passing.... and not in a good way (I'm sorry, but my horse dying is NOT something to joke about!)- if that's not a boot in the online face, I don't know what is..... In person, online.... it still hurts, and NO ONE deserves a boot thrown at them. JMO.

While it's obvious that we don't get along I do completely and totally agree with that. ^^ I didn't see the post you're referring too, though.

A very good friend of mine lost her 33 year old OTTB last week the day after her dog died of cancer. Even thinking about that happening is tough.