Dover Tent Sale

G

GVF

Nope you pretty much got it. So glad I dont live there anymore. Way to much drama but since there are no forums in FL I drop in every now and again to be entertained.:coffee:

Yes, seems many around here LIVE for drama!! LOL I still don't understand it, but I DO stand up if thrown my way!! LOL

G

GVF

Okay I must really be lost. When I read the theards I see Duckz being nice and saying "hey sorry didn't realize you were there" and this Phyius person saying "you and I don't see eye to eye but I agree with you". Then this GVF person goes on attack and generally being mean. I know I can be anal retentive at times but am I missing something?

Yes, there is alot of history you have to know about to understand, but they try twist things to make themsleves look innocent- doesn't fly with me, and that is their problem with me. I just never back down to them unlike many they have sadly run off before me. LOL

Z

zansgoodnews

I'll be second. I'm sorry for anything I did to anyone here. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. I am not sure what I have done but I apologize for all of it....

Next?

G

GVF

Bump.....
(just looking to get everything settled and agreed between all so that future discussions like this can be averted.)

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Fact is, future discussions like this won't be averted. Everyone is going to disagree on something, and there will always be information lost in translation and taken the wrong way. Beauty of the internet and forums such as this--half is lost in translation, and the other half in ignorance. Just drop it and move on.

Cowgirl

Bump.....
(just looking to get everything settled and agreed between all so that future discussions like this can be averted.)

Bumping threads like this shows you're not one to just let things go. Get over it!