Drama free Friday thread

bcp

In My Opinion
we should be there between 5:30 and 6.
bringing the child and the truck so I can drink a beer, and she can drive us home.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Then we can have our dinner in the dining room as planned and those of us who'd like to listen to the band, perhaps dance, and aren't afraid of melting can go out and sit on the deck afterward. :smile:

:dye: :getdown: :banana:

Im_Me

I have the address plugged into GPS so I'll get there one way or the other. However, I have seen directions that take me up 4 to 2 and over and other directions that take me to Plumb Point Road and over. Anyone have an idea which is better, coming from St. Mary's?
Actually, I'll be on the scoot so backroad travel suits me just fine.

You can stay on 4 all the way up to rte 260.

Bear right and follow to the end.

Turn left (route 261) and follow the winding road about 2 miles. Rte 261 turns into Walnut Ave and Mangos is at the very sharp left turn...

I'd follow your GPS. 260 is going to take you way north of the place and then you'll have to go back south......The two easiest routes are: 4 to Plum Point at the bowling alley and follow 261 passed the Beaches......or Rt 2 to Friendship Rd.

E

EmptyTimCup

I am taking the wife to dinner, just not with you folks :whistle:

maybe after Halloween :popcorn:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
It was so nice to meet everyone and put faces to names. :howdy: Clearly, I need to practice my speed-talking, table-hopping so I get a chance to chat more :lol:. Many thanks to those who table-hopped to talk to hubby and I. It was appreciated.

We would have stayed longer but it's been a long week getting our classrooms around & ready for the kids on Monday. Thanks so much for the opportunity to get out & meet & greet. Maybe we'll be able to stay longer next time.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'd follow your GPS. 260 is going to take you way north of the place and then you'll have to go back south......The two easiest routes are: 4 to Plum Point at the bowling alley and follow 261 passed the Beaches......or Rt 2 to Friendship Rd.
For sure! I just wanted to take him the way of less traffic and lights. It's a bit longer but 261 & rte 2 are such a pain at rush hour...

bulldog

It was so nice to meet everyone and put faces to names. :howdy: Clearly, I need to practice my speed-talking, table-hopping so I get a chance to chat more :lol:. Many thanks to those who table-hopped to talk to hubby and I. It was appreciated.

We would have stayed longer but it's been a long week getting our classrooms around & ready for the kids on Monday. Thanks so much for the opportunity to get out & meet & greet. Maybe we'll be able to stay longer next time.

Yepper, I agree. Nice to meet all ya'll and put some faces to some names. Glad I came out and look forward to doing it again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clearly, I need to practice my speed-talking, table-hopping so I get a chance to chat more :lol:. Many thanks to those who table-hopped to talk to hubby and I. It was appreciated.

It's what we do - table hop and run our faces. :lol:

So glad you and Bulldog could come out tonight!

RPMDAD

I am so sorry i wasn't able to make it last night, got home from work thursday night to a full blown house emergency that dragged into late friday. Sorry i missed you all. I had already looked at the menu and am just curious did anyone try the Coco-Bongo Shrimp appetizer, that one really caught my eye. Maybe if i am lucky i will make one soon, but that one would have been ideal. Glad y'all had a good, safe time especially with the storms that came up.

Im_Me

I am so sorry i wasn't able to make it last night, got home from work thursday night to a full blown house emergency that dragged into late friday. Sorry i missed you all. I had already looked at the menu and am just curious did anyone try the Coco-Bongo Shrimp appetizer, that one really caught my eye. Maybe if i am lucky i will make one soon, but that one would have been ideal. Glad y'all had a good, safe time especially with the storms that came up.

I had an appetizer sampler that had coconut shrimp on it. It was good....
Sorry you missed it. it was a good crowd.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sorry we missed you!