Drama free Friday thread

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I made a reservation with Colleen, the wonderful manager, for 20 people (two tables of 10) in the dining room for 6pm. Those of us who get there early can enjoy cocktails on the deck AND she said there's a possibility that they'll be able to accommodate our group on the deck for dinner as well so we can listen to the music. I'll see what I can do when I get there at 5pm, but we're definite for the dining room if nothing else.

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, I made a reservation with Colleen, the wonderful manager, for 20 people (two tables of 10) in the dining room for 6pm. Those of us who get there early can enjoy cocktails on the deck AND she said there's a possibility that they'll be able to accommodate our group on the deck for dinner as well so we can listen to the music. I'll see what I can do when I get there at 5pm, but we're definite for the dining room if nothing else.

Have fun!!! :buddies: We'll be hanging with :gossip: at the campground!

bcp

In My Opinion

gonna be hot out

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
gonna be hot out

Then we can have our dinner in the dining room as planned and those of us who'd like to listen to the band, perhaps dance, and aren't afraid of melting can go out and sit on the deck afterward. :smile:

bulldog

I have the address plugged into GPS so I'll get there one way or the other. However, I have seen directions that take me up 4 to 2 and over and other directions that take me to Plumb Point Road and over. Anyone have an idea which is better, coming from St. Mary's?
Actually, I'll be on the scoot so backroad travel suits me just fine.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I have the address plugged into GPS so I'll get there one way or the other. However, I have seen directions that take me up 4 to 2 and over and other directions that take me to Plumb Point Road and over. Anyone have an idea which is better, coming from St. Mary's?
Actually, I'll be on the scoot so backroad travel suits me just fine.
You can stay on 4 all the way up to rte 260.

Bear right and follow to the end.

Turn left (route 261) and follow the winding road about 2 miles. Rte 261 turns into Walnut Ave and Mangos is at the very sharp left turn...