Driver Swerves Around Cat, Fatally Strikes Skateboarding Teen

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
:yeahthat: I could feel it hit the floorboard under my feet. :yikes:

Hey Asps!!! You forgot to include the word Dems... somewhere in there... the way I see it - you either have an obsessive crush on me or a passionate crush on my party... :shrug:

:lol:

Mikeinsmd

blacklabman said:
I don't brake for animals, except maybe a deer.
:yeahthat: or a cow or horse.... anything else is roadkill. Not going to tear up my vehicle or hurt myself or others over an expendable animal.

Mikeinsmd said:
:yeahthat: or a cow or horse.... anything else is roadkill. Not going to tear up my vehicle or hurt myself or others over an expendable animal.
Like what Red Skeleton said "I ain't wrecking my $500.00 car over some $0.50 cat" or something like that. Anything small enough to not total my car is toast.

B

Bruzilla

Personally... I would rather have one less skateboarder on the streets than one less cat.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Homesick said:
I hit a cat once, it appeared out of thin air. Horrible. Took me a long time to get over it.
Must have been a big cat since it took you a long time to get over it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd probably reflexively swerve to avoid the animal, taking out numerous pedestrians and a few mailboxes for good measure. :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
sorry, not in a good mood today :ohwell: I read the sarcastic response in the driving thread and then saw this one back to back where he was a little offensive towards me... but you are correct. Name calling is not nice. :smile:
I'll rephrase the reponse....

Dear It'sBob,

I'm sorry you felt the need to misconstrue my response. I never implied that I would hit a human being instead of an insect or animal. I try to preserve all forms of life. I will try to make my statements more simplier in the future. :huggy:

Dems
I didn't misconstrue anything, you said you would do anything to preserve life of any living thing.. swerve for squirrels, stop short for chipmunks, lose control of your vehicle in the hopes you don't hit a butterfly (YOU mentioned butterfly not me).. I really fear a deer jumping in the road, not because I might hit it, I'd probably survive and may even be able to walk away, I'm worried about somebody like you swerving into my lane trying to avoid it. Just like the guy in the woods stopping short for a squirrel not thinking that someone might be behind him. Human life SHOULD be preserved before that of an animal..

Last edited:

Flipside

Don't do it !
Just run over the worthless fur bag.
Only an idiot would endanger herself or others to keep from running over a animal :dead:
Don't let it go to waste, take it home and eat it or feed it to your own dogs or cats.