Eagles @ Giants

Rael

Supper's Ready
Nothing like watching a big defensive lineman running. :lol: I did notice he made that extra effort to hold onto the ball. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What else would you expect from an NFC East match-up?:buddies:

...are you in a cranky mood? Not every game, not even most, NFC East or otherwise, is a bang 'em up, people getting up slow after every play, trips to the locker room affair. Yesterday, Titans'/Ravens and today struck me as VERY physical games. I don't think we played a game this intense and hard hitting all season.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...are you in a cranky mood? Not every game, not even most, NFC East or otherwise, is a bang 'em up, people getting up slow after every play, trips to the locker room affair. Yesterday, Titans'/Ravens and today struck me as VERY physical games. I don't think we played a game this intense and hard hitting all season.
No, I just think the Titans/Ravens game was a lot more physical than this game. This game is riddled with mistakes. I'm not at the edge of my seat in this game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

No, I just think the Titans/Ravens game was a lot more physical than this game. This game is riddled with mistakes. I'm not at the edge of my seat in this game.

...mistakes? Lotta winter games at the Meadowlands are sloppy. However, there are nowhere near the penalties in this game if you wanna talk mistakes. It's one thing if the conditions are tough. It's another if you can't even keep from false starting. The Titans played far worse in terms of mistakes than the Ravens, Eagles or the Giants.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...mistakes? Lotta winter games at the Meadowlands are sloppy. However, there are nowhere near the penalties in this game if you wanna talk mistakes. It's one thing if the conditions are tough. It's another if you can't even keep from false starting. The Titans played far worse in terms of mistakes than the Ravens, Eagles or the Giants.
True, let me clarify.

The Titans/Ravens game was sloppy penalty-wise but it was a more intense physical game than this one.

I'm not used to seeing the Eagles and Giants fail offensively.