Eating non-meat animals - right or wrong?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
I dunno'. Even veggies aren't safe from the loonies anymore. You know they feel pain scream when you cut them, don't ya'?
I depends on where you cut them.. anything below the neck on Chris Reeves would have been OK..

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Cat

Ok, there is a hidden joke in there. See if this helps --> :razz:

Cats are dipped in boiling water in Korea to help the skin come off quicker I was told by a Korean Co-Worker. He explained it in great detail. nothing else need be said. But know this. If I or my family were dying because of lack of food, the cats gettin' it

elaine said:
I dunno'. Even veggies aren't safe from the loonies anymore. You know they feel pain scream when you cut them, don't ya'?
I prefer to eat my veggies while they are still raw... does that make me a sicko...:frown:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Raw meat

When I worked at Ashbys Oyster house in Delaware almost 20 years ago, I was introduced to Filet mignon, RAW. Wasn't bad but you have to get REAL good cuts

Nanny Pam

LmbyNippleChops said:
When I worked at Ashbys Oyster house in Delaware almost 20 years ago, I was introduced to Filet mignon, RAW. Wasn't bad but you have to get REAL good cuts
When I was growing up I had a friend who ate raw hamburger. :barf:

She could turn her eyelids inside-out, too. :lmao:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Eewww ! !

Nanny Pam said:

Raw hamburger? Thats just plain nasty. The meat is exposed to air all the way through which makes it, Well, NASTY !

And as far as the eyelids thingy, I just don't know where to go with that one. A skill admired by few and feared by more

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Cabbage

Nanny Pam said:
Don't they give you gas raw?

I love cabbage. My wife (who can make a wonderful bowl of cereal) Makes these "Halupkis" (HA-LOOP-KEYS). Stuffed cabbage with rice, MEAT and tomato sauces topped with bacon. You talk about gas, Thats another thread. The paint is peeling from the walls with that meal

LmbyNippleChops said:
I love cabbage. My wife (who can make a wonderful bowl of cereal) Makes these "Halupkis" (HA-LOOP-KEYS).
Oh gawd... that stuff smells sooooo nasty when it's cooking...:dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nanny Pam said:
Add some seasonings and it's called "Steak Tartare" - quite the delicacy. :lol:

I used to do that as a kid and freak my siblings out. :yay: