Election 2022 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dem poll worker ejected for pre-selecting 'straight Dem ticket' on voting machine, calling Rs 'racist'

Sheller stated that the inspector had learned of two separate incidents that may constitute electioneering and election interference. The poll worker, first identified by Chalkboard Review executive director Tony Kinnett as James Zheng, is now reportedly being investigated by the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, and Sheller says she hopes to see Zheng prosecuted.

The first incident took place early Thursday evening as a group of education activists stood outside the Carmel polling place and advocated for pro-parent school board candidates. Sheller says the worker spoke with a pair of black voters who entered the polling station and urged them not to vote for the pro-parent candidates, arguing that the activists outside were "racist."

That pair of voters then cast their ballots and approached the activists outside, informing them of what the poll worker had told them. The activists, which included a campaign worker for one of the candidates, then raised the issue with the workers inside.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Violence Ramps up Against GOP Including Grisly Death Threat and Zeldin Supporter Being Choked

In the last days before the election, we’ve been seeing an uptick in violence and threats from folks from people on the left against people on the right over campaigns and the election. We reported on the violence against New Hampshire state Senate candidate Lou Garguilo, who said that he had a truck drive at him and his supporters, someone threw a coffee at him, and another person threw a power tool battery at his wife’s head.

There was another incident a few days ago. Scott Lennox was arrested after allegedly threatening Darren Bailey, the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Illinois, in a voicemail.

Warning for graphic language

“I am going to skin Darren Bailey alive, making sure he is still alive. And I’m going to feed his f*cking family to him, as he is alive and screaming in f*cking pain.”
“He is a piece of white *ss racist sh*t and, honestly, if he doesn’t kill himself, I will. You know what. I know where he lives. I know where he sleeps. I know where his kids sleep. And I know the f*cking school he works at,” Lennox allegedly continued.
Lennox added that he would never shoot up a school, but Bailey is teaching “all this motherf*cking misinformation [and] is going to die. So, honestly, he should just kill himself before anything else happens.”
He went on to make statements about abortion, Scaduto said, but she did not detail those comments.

That practically screams like he’s absorbed the Democratic talking points against Republicans. When they tracked down the guy, he reportedly was proud of what he had done. “I literally made it so he and his entire family is on lockdown. I love it,” he supposedly said.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Violence Ramps up Against GOP Including Grisly Death Threat and Zeldin Supporter Being Choked​

That's more of that famous, ever present Leftist quality, "Love trumps Hate!"

It was a "mostly peaceful" strangling. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chaos in Pennsylvania voting ALREADY: Voters line-up to fix mistakes after Supreme Court ruled inaccurate ballots will be thrown out - with Oz and Fetterman neck and neck in the polls

• Voters lined up in Philadelphia on Monday to fix errors on their ballots
  • Supreme Court ruled ballots may not be counted if they don't have accurate handwritten dates on exterior envelopes
  • The rush came with projections from Real Clear Politics showing Dr. Oz and John Fetterman just 0.1 points apart in the polls
  • The race is one that will go towards deciding whether the Democrats hold or Republicans retake the Senate by Wednesday morning
  • There is likely to be a slew of lawsuits from both sides challenging the results

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why Wait? Fetterman Sues in Federal Court to Force PA to Count Undated Ballots

I guess the argument is that it’s super hard to correctly sign and date your ballot, or something. Here’s a way you could avoid the problem: walk down to your local precinct and cast your vote there. That method seemed to satisfy most people not named Stacey Abrams until the pandemic, when Democrats used it as the excuse to start heavily plugging their dream of mail-in voting.

The lawsuit states:

The date [requirement] imposes unnecessary hurdles that eligible Pennsylvanians must clear to exercise their most fundamental right, resulting in otherwise valid votes being arbitrarily rejected without any reciprocal benefit to the Commonwealth.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The midterms face a bevy of digital threats, from stolen Twitter accounts to hacked election websites, that could spark chaos, confusion and unrest that last long after the polls close.
The 2020 presidential election was rife with allegations of voting machine hacks that were later debunked. Yet there are real risks that hackers could tunnel into voting equipment and other election infrastructure to try to undermine Tuesday’s vote…
…But as CISA Director Jen Easterly, whose agency leads federal election security efforts, told reporters recently, “The current election threat environment is more complex than it has ever been.” She cited the ways that multiple different threats, from cyberattacks to disinformation to the harassment of election officials, are overlapping.

Politico goes on to frame six different “threats” to watch out for, all of which are suggested to be a drag on Democrat vote totals. Those include “disinformation,” cyberattacks on voter registration databases, and hacking voting machines. You really can’t this stuff up. The very same people who preached about the “most secure election in history” regarding 2020 in response to questions about election integrity now want to suggest things are on a knife’s edge the moment Democrats are projected to lose.

I believe most people have caught onto the game at this point. When Republicans notice something sketchy and point it out, they are shouted down and silenced. When Democrats start ranting about Russian bots and voter suppression, though, they get CNN hits and pats on the head. Politico is just priming the pump for what’s to come, which will be a deluge of baseless claims that Republicans only won the night because the election was “stolen” in some form or another. They may not use that word because of the stigma they’ve attached to it, but the effect will be the same.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Indiana Poll Worker Caught Pushing Voters to Support Democratic Candidates

The first instance occurred on Thursday evening as a group of education activists was standing outside the polling facility. Sheller explained that the worker told a pair of black voters not to vote for the pro-parent candidates and said the activists outside were “racist.”

The black voters cast their ballots and then approached the activists to tell them what the poll worker had said about them being racist. The activists reported the incident to other workers inside.

In a second incident, Sheller said this poll worker assisted a voter with an electronic ballot and pressed the “straight Democrat ticket” while explaining how it works. The voter became confused and asked another poll worker how to change the selections. This was also reported to the polling inspector.

Naturally, if these are the two incidents that were made public, it would cause one to wonder how many other times Zheng attempted to influence voters at the ballot. Sheller gave assurances that “the two incidents were isolated,” because people would have reported other instances to poll workers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘That’s Where We Align’

With the midterm elections less than a day away, Muslims are increasingly shifting their votes to the Republican Party, members of the Muslim community told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Muslims increasingly see a parallel between Islamic fundamentals and traditional values of the Republican party, including community and religion, community members told the DCNF. Sexually explicit content in schools has become a hot-button issue among the demographic, with Muslim community members revolting in Dearborn, Michigan, against sexually explicit books found in the Dearborn School District libraries.

“There’s so much coherence between classical Republican values and basic Islamic fundamentals,” Independent Women’s Forum Senior Fellow Quanta Ahmed told the DCNF. “There’s not really much of a conflict. In America, many Republican values encompass a value of God and country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democracy Is on the Ballot. The Democrats Are the Only Choice | Opinion

SCOTT DWORKIN , EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE DEMOCRATIC COALITION

ON 11/7/22 AT 4:27 PM EST

Let me be clear: No one in their right mind should vote Republican.

If Republicans win back the House, the Senate, or—God forbid—both, it will plunge the United States right back into the depths of the hell that was former President Donald Trump's America. This is just one of the many reasons why everyone should vote for the only political party defending democracy: the Democratic Party.

Republicans are running on a platform of lies and deceit, and the stripping away of basic rights. They openly campaign on cruelty, inhumanity, and racism. And the candidates in the GOP who don't follow that playbook mostly remain silent while Republican leadership makes a mockery of our institutions.

Despite Trump's many lies, crimes, and failures, Republicans have not yet hit rock bottom; they've made that clear in recent weeks. They mocked and scoffed when there was an attempted kidnapping of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, which resulted in the brutal assault of her husband Paul Pelosi with a hammer. Republicans thought it was funny; some even spread unhinged conspiracy theories—because nothing is off limits when you are a political party led by Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s Closing Argument: Higher Energy Prices

As for the president’s promotion of energy scarcity, Haley Brown and Ben Kesslen report for the New York Post:

President Biden repeatedly said “no more drilling” and tripped onstage when he joined Gov. Kathy Hochul in Yonkers on Sunday in a last-ditch effort to help her try to stave off GOP challenger Lee Zeldin...
“No more drilling,” Biden snapped at a climate protester who was heckling him.
“There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling,” Biden said.
A confused-sounding Biden tried to assuage the protester and return to his speech.

Whether he was confused or not, it wasn’t Mr. Biden’s only recent message of energy paucity. A Journal editorial notes:

Every so often President Biden blurts out what he really thinks, even if it’s politically or diplomatically embarrassing. He did it again Friday when he said his Administration will shut down coal plants across America...
Mr. Biden’s campaign remarks in Carlsbad, Calif., were supposed to be about the semiconductor bill and his “unity agenda.” But during a riff on Democrats’ tax and climate spending bill, he let slip that “we’re going to be shutting [coal] plants down all across America and having wind and solar.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I’m a pro-choice Democrat, and I’m voting for Lee Zeldin to make me and other women feel safe again

A lifelong New Yorker, I spent many years of my youth in the Village attending New York University. In the undergraduate years, I was a “Bridge and Tunnel” student, riding the subway from my home in Russian (or is it Ukrainian?) Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.

It was the early ’80’s, and NYC was in the midst of a turbulent time. Ed Koch was mayor. The dirty and dilapidated subway cars were smothered in graffiti. Crime was rampant. I watched my back.

My mother worked in what now is considered fashionable Chelsea. It was assuredly not fashionable back then. Even as a tween, I was catcalled by the vendors hawking miscellaneous cheap goods along Seventh Avenue.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrat Platform.

More Crime
More Abortion
Higher Prices
Higher Rent and Mortgages
Higher Car Payments
Less Heat
Less Food
Less Medicine
No More ICE vehicles
No More Gasoline
No More Deisel
No More Propane
No More Natural Gas

herb749

Politico goes on to frame six different “threats” to watch out for, all of which are suggested to be a drag on Democrat vote totals. Those include “disinformation,” cyberattacks on voter registration databases, and hacking voting machines. You really can’t this stuff up. The very same people who preached about the “most secure election in history” regarding 2020 in response to questions about election integrity now want to suggest things are on a knife’s edge the moment Democrats are projected to lose.

I believe most people have caught onto the game at this point. When Republicans notice something sketchy and point it out, they are shouted down and silenced. When Democrats start ranting about Russian bots and voter suppression, though, they get CNN hits and pats on the head. Politico is just priming the pump for what’s to come, which will be a deluge of baseless claims that Republicans only won the night because the election was “stolen” in some form or another. They may not use that word because of the stigma they’ve attached to it, but the effect will be the same.

With democrats empty claims without details or facts will be believed by their media this time

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why Wait? Fetterman Sues in Federal Court to Force PA to Count Undated Ballots

I guess the argument is that it’s super hard to correctly sign and date your ballot, or something. Here’s a way you could avoid the problem: walk down to your local precinct and cast your vote there. That method seemed to satisfy most people not named Stacey Abrams until the pandemic, when Democrats used it as the excuse to start heavily plugging their dream of mail-in voting.