Election 2022 Issues

herb749

There was a case brought by republicans a month ago asking the PA SC to rule on not allowing undated ballots which they did. Now the democrats are asking a fed judge to rule to allow them. Can a fed court overrule a state court on a state issue .?

stgislander

PREMO Member
There was a case brought by republicans a month ago asking the PA SC to rule on not allowing undated ballots which they did. Now the democrats are asking a fed judge to rule to allow them. Can a fed court overrule a state court on a state issue .?
I would think it would be difficult because PA law says the ballots must be dated, and the PA SC affirmed that law.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 It’s Election Day! And that means cheating, which experts have assured me is impossible. Until tomorrow when, if democrats lose badly, I bet they’ll discover it’s possible again.

Cheating DOES seem possible though, and not only at the ballot box. I’ll give you an example of what I mean from my own Alachua County. The background is a local bipartisan group has been promoting a fair single-member districting (“SMD”) amendment for the county, to break 40 years of one-party rule, which hasn’t benefited anyone except entrenched political dynasties.

Well, the group’s yard signs were being defaced and stolen in large numbers. After a heroic investigation, they finally found the source.

It turned out that a creepy Soros-backed PAC, Alachua County’s Future, has been telling its private Facebook group members to (1st pic) “fix” yard signs, and (2nd pic) steal the signs and throw them away. (The text in the second frame refers obliquely to “illegally placed signs”, but as you can see, the only ones in the picture are the single-member district ones. Somebody thought that wording was really clever.)

Meanwhile, early this morning, the same shady group, Alachua County’s Future, texted local REPUBLICAN VOTERS — for the very first time ever — and advised them (falsely) that the local GOP opposes single member districts.

That’s from MY phone. Don’t worry, I bleached it. Twice.

The text was a lie. The truth is the exact opposite: The local GOP chairman has been stumping for weeks in FAVOR of single member districts. And, haha, they slipped up and gave themselves away by referring to the “Democratic machine” instead of calling it the “Democrat machine.”

Can’t help it, I suppose.

Anyway. This is what all the democrat’s “threat to our very democracy” chatter is all about. It’s a psyop ON THEIR OWN VOTERS, to convince them it’s okay to throw morality and ethics out the window, in favor of cheating and dirty tricks, because THIS TIME it’s an existential crisis, or something.

The national democrats want locals feeling like cheating and breaking the law “little” is okay, because things are just SO DIRE.

This is probably nothing new; it’s probably how they’ve been hanging on in normal election seasons. But, unfortunately for democrats, we’re all post-pandemic Americans now. You know what else is a “threat to our very democracy?” Another couple years of one-party democrat rule. People have learned, the hard way, what happens when ONLY democrats are in charge. That includes a lot of democrats, too.

Which is why local democrats in Alachua County will vote FOR single-member districts along with Republicans. It’s not a partisan issue. Because when only democrats are in charge, they mask you up, keep your kids out of school, and force you to take medicine you don’t want — “or else.”

Be vigilant! Call cheating out when you see it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can a fed court overrule a state court on a state issue .?

I'm going to go with NO ... the FED has NO Jurisdiction over State Elections

but Federal Judges are not known for following the law ... if they can tie up the processes, like Biden's Eviction Ban until it no longer matters - ie winners and losers have been chosen

SamSpade

Toldja they'd cheat. TWO YEARS to get it "right" and it fails on the first try.

Two likelihoods - they're incompetent idiots who should NEVER be in charge of voting -
Or it's breaking exactly as they want it to.

herb749

Toldja they'd cheat. TWO YEARS to get it "right" and it fails on the first try.

Two likelihoods - they're incompetent idiots who should NEVER be in charge of voting -
Or it's breaking exactly as they want it to.

Every state with tight races will have issues in democrat areas. Its always the same, except now its cheat by mail.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Panel Shocked! Exit Polls Spell Trouble For Democrats: 7 in 10 Voters Unhappy with State of Nation and Largely Negative on Biden (VIDEO)

The key issues driving voters to the polls: Inflation and crime!

A whopping 75% of voters rated the condition of the nation’s economy “not so good” or “poor” – this means the Democrats are in trouble.

Voters want a change after the Democrats have been in total power for nearly 2 years.

CNN reported:

Voters unhappy with the state of the nation and largely negative on Biden
Voters in this year’s midterm elections are broadly unhappy with the state of the nation and hold largely negative views of President Joe Biden, according to the preliminary national results of the exit poll conducted for CNN and other news networks by Edison Research.
More than 7 in 10 said they were less than satisfied with the way things are going in the country, with about one-third saying they were not just dissatisfied but angry with the state of the nation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Republicans seize on voter frustration in quest for control of Congress but verdict delayed

All eyes were on a new generation of Republicans, from the former television news anchor Kari Lake in Arizona's gubernatorial race to former Navy helicopter pilot Jen Kiggans, who wrestled a Democrat House seat in Virginia from incumbent and fellow military veteran Rep. Elaine Luria.

A new generation of Hispanic voters and candidates aligned with Donald Trump were also flexing their muscle. In an early bellwether, Republican Anna Paulina Luna won a Democrat House seat in central Florida, while the heavily Latino electorate of Miami-Dade sent Gov. Ron DeSantis and Sen. Marco Rubio to landslide reelection wins, providing further evidence Florida is transitioning from a tossup battleground to a solidly red state.

But Republican hopes for a "red tsunami" faded as Democrat incumbents like Sens. Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire and Michael Bennett of Colorado and Patty Murray of Washington state held their seats as did several major Democrat governors. Governors races in New York, Wisconsin and Arizona were too close to call post-midnight.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DOJ poll monitoring under fire as election experts decry 'corrupt,' 'partisan' agency under Biden

The Justice Department's announcement that it was deploying federal agents to monitor polls nationwide during Tuesday's midterm elections was purportedly meant to assuage fears of intimidation at polling places. However, the move largely had the opposite effect, according to election experts who spoke to Just the News, stirring concerns that the department's presence was unnecessary and counterproductive — in large part due to its own actions since President Biden took office.

"Unfortunately, the Justice Department of late has acted in a fashion that has diminished faith in the institution," said former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline, an election integrity expert who founded the Amistad Project. "There's an abiding concern that this DOJ is not focused on the law or impartiality but partisanship. Local officials are concerned that federal authorities are failing to recognize the constitutional authority placed in the states to protect their own elections and ensure their own voting processes are carried out."

Such concern mounted after the Justice Department announced Monday it would monitor polls in 64 select jurisdictions across 24 states on Election Day to ensure compliance with federal voting rights laws.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Tabulation Issues': Reject Technocratic Overlords, Demand Paper Ballots

The Democrat Party also uses its institutional advantage to crush non-mainstream populist challengers in primaries and caucuses, not just Republicans in generals.

In the all-important 2020 Iowa Democrat caucus, the DNC provably intervened, using machine jerry-rigging, to snatch the win for neoliberal darling Pete Buttigieg from Bernie Sanders, before going all-in on Biden in a desperate gambit to keep establishment Democrats in power. It worked, and we have the neoliberal disaster of the last two years of Dark Brandon to prove it.

This is all total nonsense, and “democracy” doesn’t have to suffer at the whims of the machines and whatever puppet master pulls their strings from the shadows.

Unless you buy into the moon hoax conspiracy theory, the United States government managed to put a man on the moon. The state can waste a trillion dollars fighting pointless foreign wars.

Yet MSNBC would have you believe that counting paper is beyond the capacity of the technocrats. It’s just too hard.

That’s how Democracy© works. These are Our Values©.

Hijinx

Last night's election went pretty much as I expected, and p[roved that Democrats will vote party and not what is in their best interest.
I was a bit amazed that Fetterman won by as many votes as he did. and I expected Kari lake to do better.
As for Maryland there was never any doubt that Moore would win Party and Race in Maryland is a hard combination to beat.

herb749

Last night's election went pretty much as I expected, and p[roved that Democrats will vote party and not what is in their best interest.
I was a bit amazed that Fetterman won by as many votes as he did. and I expected Kari lake to do better.
As for Maryland there was never any doubt that Moore would win Party and Race in Maryland is a hard combination to beat.

It may look like people not voting republican because of Trump. I liked his ideas but not his personality. It turns off some people. He won't accept any blame for yesterday and will never realize his good doesn't outweigh his bad. He's like Hillary, like or hate and people don't like the circus they bring.

Now of course if Trump see's the handwriting and would endorse DeSantis, then DeSantis becomes the democrats Hitler.

Hijinx

It may look like people not voting republican because of Trump. I liked his ideas but not his personality. It turns off some people. He won't accept any blame for yesterday and will never realize his good doesn't outweigh his bad. He's like Hillary, like or hate and people don't like the circus they bring.

Now of course if Trump see's the handwriting and would endorse DeSantis, then DeSantis becomes the democrats Hitler.

Trump is sometimes a pain in the ass but he cannot be blamed for the results of this election.
This election only proves once and for all that democrats only care about abortion and voting party.
They paid no attention to the border invasion, high taxes, no fuel, crime, sovereignty, or the Constitution.

PJay

Trump is sometimes a pain in the ass but he cannot be blamed for the results of this election.
This election only proves once and for all that democrats only care about abortion and voting party.
They paid no attention to the border invasion, high taxes, no fuel, crime, sovereignty, or the Constitution.
:yay: