Election 2024 Issues

PJay

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

Kinnakeet

Three things that I totally believe...
  1. 2020 election was rigged, Trump won.
  2. If Tulsi had been the D candidate in 2016, she would have beaten Trump..and been re-elected in 2020. Trump would have retired to the golf course after his defeat in 2016.
  3. The Dems biggest mistake EVER was allowing Hillary to run in 2016.
I like alot of things about Tulsi but my vote in 2016 would have been for Trump and will be the same this year. Just my 2 cents :)
I agree with you except for number 2 he waxed clinton and would have done the same to Tulsi 2016 was rigged also but the dems did not think TRUMP would get that many votes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Iranian Hackers Tried to Pass Hacked Trump Campaign Information to Team Biden

Iranian hackers targeted staffers affiliated with President Joe Biden’s campaign, before he dropped out of the presidential race, attempting to distribute information stolen from former President Donald Trump’s campaign, the FBI and other federal agencies said Wednesday.

The stolen non-public material had been acquired by the Iranian actors through cyber breaches. The hackers sent unsolicited emails to people connected to the Biden campaign in an effort to interfere with the 2024 election, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the FBI, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

According to a joint statement issued by the federal agencies, the emails “contained an excerpt taken from stolen, non-public material from former President Trump’s campaign as text in the emails.”

While no responses from the recipients were reported, the federal agencies said Iranian hackers “have continued their efforts since June to send stolen, non-public material associated with former President Trump’s campaign to U.S. media organizations.”

The FBI reiterated that these activities are part of Iran’s broader strategy to disrupt U.S. electoral processes and sow discord.

Iran, along with Russia and China, is actively attempting to exacerbate societal divisions in the United States as the country approaches the November elections, the agencies said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
📈📈 In the most poll-defying story of the week, CNN ran an very encouraging article two days ago headlined, “Teamsters won’t endorse in presidential race after releasing internal polling showing most members support Trump.

image 5.png

CLIP: Teamsters president Sean O’Brien says members support President Trump (1:19).

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) is one of the largest labor unions in the country. Originally established in 1903, it first represented teams of drivers who shipped goods on horse-drawn wagons; hence the name. The union gradually expanded to encompass a broad range of industries like freight, warehouse, construction, airlines, public services, and so on.

The Teamsters is one of America’s most powerful and politically active unions, known for its ability to organize large-scale strikes and negotiate for labor rights, higher wages, job security, and improved working conditions. Needless to say, since the New Deal era the Teamsters have historically aligned with Democrats.

On Monday, the IBT’s leaders created history by splitting the baby, announcing the union will not endorse either candidate this year. The reason for the historic non-endorsement is that most of its Democrat-leaning members (60%) supported Trump. Why not endorse Trump? The Teamsters are probably fearful of crossing easily-offended and revenge-minded Democrats.

If the Teamster’s own internal poll of reliably liberal, politically active membership breaks 60%/34% in Trump’s favor, what are we to make of corporate media’s polling showing the candidates neck-and-neck? Something isn’t adding up.

If the Teamsters supports Trump 60% to 34%, I’m thinking the corporate media polls are completely fake. What do you think?