Election 2024 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pro-Trump Billionaire Reveals Plans to Pull Investments from Stock Market if Kamala Harris Wins

In an interview with Fox Business host Liz Claman, Paulson who founded Paulson & Co., spoke about how the Biden-Harris administration wants to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 28 percent and wants to raise the capital gains rate from 20 percent to 28 percent. Trump has previously considered having Paulson serve as his Secretary of the Treasury if elected president.

“The difference between the Trump administration and Harris is very, very different,” Paulson explained. “Trump is — wants to extend the current, very successful tax policy, which was implemented in 2017. The Biden-Harris group, on the other hand, wants to change that. They want to change the corporate tax rate from 21 to 28 percent, they want to raise the capital gains rate from 20 percent initially to 39 percent now, they flip-flopped back to 28 percent.”

When asked by Claman what the “next big bet” similar to Paulson’s big bet on subprime mortgages would be, Paulson explained that it would depend on “who is in the White House,” adding that he would be concerned if Harris wins the presidential election and “pursues” her proposed “tax plans and other economic plans.”

Billionaire stock market visionary reveals SHOCK financial move he'll make if Kamala wins the election

A billionaire stock market visionary has revealed the shocking financial move he would make if Vice President Kamala Harris were to win the presidential election.

John Paulson, known for his lucrative bet against subprime mortgages in 2007, said on Tuesday that he would pull all his assets out of the stock market if the Democrat nominee wins.

'I think if Harris were elected, I would pull my money from the market,' he said on Fox Business' The Claman Countdown.

'I'd go into cash and I'd go into gold because I think the uncertainty regarding the plans they outlined would create a lot of uncertainty in the markets and likely lower markets.'

The founder of Paulson & Co. whose estimated net worth is $3.8 billion went on to describe how he thinks Harris' tax policies would scare investors, resulting in a 'pretty quick recession.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

China will 'dominate' EV race, Michigan an auto industry 'afterthought'

Drawing a contrast with the administration of Democratic President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, which has marshaled financial resources to try to strengthen the United States' ability to compete in the production of EVs, Trump said China is "going to dominate" EVs.

China will take over “all of your business" because of electric vehicles, Trump told the crowd. The United States has gasoline, while China has the materials needed for EVs, he said.

“Why are we making a product that they dominate?" Trump said. "They are going to dominate."

"You will not have a car industry left, not even a little bit of a car industry," Trump added.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Doubles Down on Trump Being a 'Threat' After Latest Brush With Death

She hid behind the White House fig leaf of calling for a reduction of political violence after the Butler shooting and then pilloried Doocy, "And now for you to make that kind of comment in your question ... that is also incredibly dangerous. When we have been very clear in condemning political violence here."

After KJP listed things she detested about Trump, Doocy asked, "But there are people, mentally ill people at home who might miss the part about where you say 'let's lower the temperature' — there are mentally unstable people attempting to kill political candidates, attempting to kill Donald Trump are still hearing this White House refer to him as a threat."

Jean-Pierre tried to interrupt him before he finished but got out, "Is there no concern that people are taking that literally?"

She replied, "Wait, Jan. 6, Peter. Jan. 6. Jan. 6, 2021! That is a fact. That is a fact reported on that day by some of your colleagues."

While she was still siccing the dogs on Trump, the former president took time out of his day to thank the officers who arrested the would-be assassin.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Meanwhile, Democrats are. . .

Importing millions of fake asylum seekers to political battleground states to create one-party Democrat rule.

Pack the Supreme Court to remove it as a separate branch of government.

Remove the filibuster to neuter the minority party.

Censor and jail dissenters as "misinformation."

Control the entire news industry to keep the public uninformed via a mesh network of hoaxes, from Fine People Hoax to the J6 Insurrection Hoax.

Bankrupt and jail independent political voices.

Maintain a voting system that cannot be fully audited, by design.

Fake pollsters support any suspicious vote outcomes.

Take away your most useful firearms.

Weaponize assassins of political opponents via media messaging.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1836023835772190939

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah, there will be a shift in the market if she wins, but overall not much different than it is now.

The situation will be interesting to see what carve outs are made for Progressive Billionaires if there is a tax on Unrealized Capital Gains vs Conservatives ... I see a potential for a huge sell off before such a tax goes into affect.

I finally heard what the Progress OBJECTION IS ....

Billionaires make use of this perceived value by BORROWING against dollar amount to by things or otherwise improve their lives also could be a business loan .... so by borrowing money and not selling the Gov is ' cheated' out of tax revenue

Oh and the Stocks are passed along to children, also cheating the tax man ... and then the children may borrow against the value