Election 2024 - VP Waltz

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

1728535493961.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Michael Strahan HAMMERS Tim Walz Over RIDICULOUS Explanation For His Lies In TRAINWRECK Interview!​

:cds:

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

Trump,

PJay

"Tim Walz's wife is raising eyebrows on the campaign trail by reading Bathing the Cat, a story about two dads taking care of their cat, to children. Yes, you heard that right—she’s choosing to spend her time reading kids a book about gay dads managing cat care. Definitely not your typical campaign story hour."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Blundering Tim Walz dragging down Harris campaign — while brilliant JD Vance helps Trump surge

As the latest polls Sunday showed Donald Trump and Kamala Harris neck and neck with just 23 days to go until the presidential election, Democratic spinmeisters are trying to calm the bedwetters, and Barack Obama has been dispatched to scold black men for not being impressed by his protégé.

But as uncomfortably close as this election is, one thing is certain: Tim Walz has to be the worst VP pick on record, in stark contrast to JD Vance.

If Harris loses, her self-indulgent decision to reject popular Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro in favor of a running mate even dumber than she is, will go down in the Democrats’ Hall of Fame as the worst own goal of all time.

What the choice of running mate tells you about each candidate is profound.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For a guy that used that shotgun to "shoot a lot of trap", you'd think (1) he could load it smoother, or (2) if the gun had a loading issue he'd have had it fixed.

or he ' shot a lot of Pheasant's ' as he was bragging at a presser recently

More FAKE ' I'm Just LIKE You every-man from leftists

SamSpade

My guess is, it was a photo op for something he MAY have done a LITTLE in the (distant) past, but it's been a long time - or he didn't do it much.
I was on a rifle team in college, but I don't know my way around them now, because that was over forty years ago, and I don't own a gun.

When you're doing something familiar, you don't spend a lot of time TALKING about it.

Hijinx

I used to enjoy shooting clay pigeons, I don't do it any longer, but I still know how to load my gun. You know, the one I lost in the big duck hunting incident. Wink-wink.