Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

SamSpade

Psh, they'll get jobs in 2 seconds flat. Those guys are always in demand. It's the actors who come and go like flavor of the month.
Plus, the repercussion has to be big enough. Otherwise, it will happen again.
If the show tanks because one schmuck had to pull a stunt - it will be a while before they do it again.
They WILL do it again - but it will be a while.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When he gave his "I would not be my mother's son..." speech I wanted to punch his face for him. For free!

These people are such pathological liars. Tucker keeps playing clips of his interview with whatshername and it's infuriating. He needs to die and go to Hell.

glhs837

Power with Control
When he gave his "I would not be my mother's son..." speech I wanted to punch his face for him. For free!

These people are such pathological liars. Tucker keeps playing clips of his interview with whatshername and it's infuriating. He needs to die and go to Hell.

I saw that and all I thought was "Actors gonna act".

glhs837

Power with Control

Man, thats pretty damn clear. "Ya done effed it up, big time, Ms Foxx". Not one piece of the entire process was done IAW.

1. No, thats not how recuasl works. Ever.
  2. No, we dont ever, ever seal court records in that manner. Ever.
  3. This was not done as some sort of normal "diversion" program, which is normally used to keep a one time fu%^er-upper from entering the system where he'll be exposed to expert fu%^er-uppers who make sure he'll keep fu%^in up after he leaves the system.

Wonder which media outlets might actually cover the fact that this letter was written, and by whom. The one good thing about this whole fiasco is that A) Nobody other than the idiot who started it got hurt. B) It exposes the sheer chutzpah of the denizens of the swamp to do whatever they want and barely paper over the crime.

I dont think we've seen a case this blatant since the Taxiway Summit between Bill C. and Loretta L.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I just have to post videos from my favorite lawyer on this topic since he is such a great unbiased analyst...

Some good insight into the legal system: This is how things work every day: someone in the system makes a decision (for whatever reason) and then looks for something to legally justify it.

and then this...

glhs837

Power with Control
If it is true that he did this to increase his cred to head off a possible job loss. the irony is perfect.

Hijinx

The same production sources also note tensions were ratcheted up on set between the show’s primarily black cast members, who still believe Smollett is innocent, and the mostly white below-the-line crew, many of whom believe Smollett is guilty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who believes Smullett is not guilty is in severe denial.
But blacks stick together, that is why so many shootings in the ghetto are not solved.
These same blacks probably believe OJ is innocent.

Or at least they say so whether they believe it or not.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The title to this thread cracks me up. The OP was ready to pounce on this like a tiger to a piece of raw meat. Instead it turns out to be more of the same from the left. High school kids disrespect tribal elder. White, Christian couple leave a nasty note for LGBTQ server. POC dorm rooms spray pointed with hateful graffiti. 100 year old statues suddenly start hurting a lot of people's feelings.

Smokey1

The title to this thread cracks me up. The OP was ready to pounce on this like a tiger to a piece of raw meat. Instead it turns out to be more of the same from the left. High school kids disrespect tribal elder. White, Christian couple leave a nasty note for LGBTQ server. POC dorm rooms spray pointed with hateful graffiti. 100 year old statues suddenly start hurting a lot of people's feelings.

Apparently some people need racism and if it isn't there they have to make it up. They are like racism junkies.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Judge orders special prosecutor be appointed to look into Jussie Smollett controversy
https://www.chicagotribune.com/redeye-megan-crepeau-staff.html

A Cook County judge on Friday ordered the surprise appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate the sudden dismissal of all charges against Jussie Smollett, saying the short-lived prosecution may have been legally invalid from the beginning.

Judge Michael Toomin ruled that State’s Attorney Kim Foxx had the right to withdraw herself from overseeing the prosecution of the onetime “Empire” actor but held no legal authority to then delegate that responsibility to her top deputy.

With the deputy holding no real authority, the Smollett case made its way through the court system without a prosecutor at the helm, the veteran judge said.

“There was no master on the bridge to guide the ship as it floundered through uncharted waters, and it ultimately lost its bearings,” Toomin wrote in the 21-page opinion. “… The unprecedented irregularities identified in this case warrants the appointment of independent counsel to restore the public’s confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system.”

:lmao: