Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

WingsOfGold

That's power, man. When you can lie straight to someone's face and get stone cold busted doing it, and your fans STILL believe.
Well I've known Jed probably close to 20 years from the old Sun board.... it's drug damage in his case. Hell, he thinks he's in Waldorf while living in Colorado!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Now, with the truth finally out there, here's what I would like to say to Jussie:

As a white, Christian, Heterosexual Male Trump Supporter that you despise with your black heart & soul Mr. Smollett...I forgive you.
Because of the very way in which I was raised that fills you with so much hate & bigotry, I am obligated according to the tenets of my faith to forgive you and hope you can find a sense of peace in your life. Might I suggest you get away from the negative influences in your life, head down South, & meet & get to know some Southern white folks. You might discover, that we are much better to hang out with than you've been told. Give it a try
Well, I might forgive him after he serves a couple of years in prison, has no work, (that beat down in prison really damaged his face ya see), except maybe tidying up the immediate vicinity of his homeless encampment and is forced to take a year long white cultural sensitivity training class with 500 hours of community service in Appalachia.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

This_person

Now, with the truth finally out there, here's what I would like to say to Jussie:

As a white, Christian, Heterosexual Male Trump Supporter that you despise with your black heart & soul Mr. Smollett...I forgive you.
Because of the very way in which I was raised that fills you with so much hate & bigotry, I am obligated according to the tenets of my faith to forgive you and hope you can find a sense of peace in your life. Might I suggest you get away from the negative influences in your life, head down South, & meet & get to know some Southern white folks. You might discover, that we are much better to hang out with than you've been told. Give it a try
Nominated for post of the year.

warneckutz

The fact that slappy hasn't had the guts to jump back on since this stupid claim just seals the deal. Not even enough guts to simply say it was wrong.