Ethics complaint on Schiff

This_person

LOL, my response is that it's not worth the paper it's written on. My case hase been made page's ago. You and others still can't justify trumps complete trashing of the U.S. Constitution.
Be specific, where is a Trump trashing the constitution? Specifically what has he violated?

The Boss

You're the one saying he's done it. The inquiry will determine if there's truth to the claim.

But, you say he's done it. How? Be specific.
I have you refuse to listen.

trump.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
:lmao: What a whopper.

The interview never happened, the quote is completely false, and in 1998 foxes audience was only around 100k daily viewers nationwide.

And it's been debunked and recycled since 2015.

:killingme The Boss is so stupid he can't even find a good meme! :killinme

The Boss

The interview never happened, the quote is completely false, and in 1998 foxes audience was only around 100k daily viewers nationwide.

:killingme
................not debunked .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Ole Buss is wayyyy behind the curve on that kind of thing.

Midnightrider

The Biden Ukraine story and the Ukraine interference in 2016 were also debunked. 🤷

PsyOps

Pixelated
........again this is what the inquiriry will determine.

This is what's so annoying. You people simply believe Trump committed a crime. You have no clue what the crime might be. So, investigate and investigate until something is found. NOTHING has been found. You're proof of this. "That's what the inquirry [sic] will determine.

THAT'S NOT HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK. There first must be evidence of a crime, then you investigate that crime to determine if charges are brought. A cop can't pull you over or bust down your door because they think you committed a crime when there is no evidence of a crime. Arbitrary assumption, based on not liking someone, is not evidence of a crime.

When do you people come to the conclusion that investigations in search of a crime, vice investigating an actual crime, is wrong? I know... NEVER. You people will go on and on and on, never finding anything other than your hatred for a guy as a means to remove him from office. God I look forward to 2020 to get your haters out of office. Don't doubt that this will happen.