Ethics complaint on Schiff

PsyOps

Pixelated
Boss Baby said Trump has "trashed the constitution." I've not seen that, so I am offering the opportunity for that to be explained.

Boss Baby seems to not have any specific details to back up the assertion.

None of these people pushing for Trump impeachment have anything. I've asked MR, probably a dozen times, where's the crime. Nothing. The standard bot answer is "we have to investigate to determine if a crime has been committed".

These people just don't care about probably cause, evidence, and the right to a fair "inquiry".

PsyOps

Pixelated
sure I can , you just can't understand them.:patriot:

tumblr_ouuhzrW3u51rbam90o3_500.jpg
:patriot:

I like Mad Magazine, but I'm not touting it as some kind of real news outlet. :bigwhoop:

The Boss

The Biden Ukraine story and the Ukraine interference in 2016 were also debunked. 🤷
Yes they were but you have to remember who you're dealing with here.These poster ar all members of the trump cult and will never acknowledge any facts that show him in a bad light .They are that "brain washed". You can tell when you strike a nerve with them becuase then the insults start.

The Boss

None of these people pushing for Trump impeachment have anything. I've asked MR, probably a dozen times, where's the crime. Nothing. The standard bot answer is "we have to investigate to determine if a crime has been committed".

These people just don't care about probably cause, evidence, and the right to a fair "inquiry".
LOL, funny they are going by the exact same procedure's that were use with Clinton and Nixon. Again you won't accept it , tic -toc the clock is running down on trump.

This_person

LOL, funny they are going by the exact same procedure's that were use with Clinton and Nixon. Again you won't accept it , tic -toc the clock is running down on trump.
How many House committees were conducting inquiries before the whole House voted to authorize those inquiries for Clinton or Nixon?

When the House did vote to hold investigations into Nixon or Clinton, which one passed on only party line votes?

Rommey

Are you saying that the Nixon and Clinton proceedings were handled by the Intelligence Committee in secret? Are you saying the minority was mostly excluded in the processes? Are you saying Nixon and Clinton were not allowed to have their lawyers involved in the process?

The reality is WE don't know what's really going on since the Intelligence Committee is hiding all proceedings behind the closed doors of the SCIF and we only get snippets of information solely determined by Adam Schiff. We hear a lot of complaining by the Republicans and you can take whatever they are saying however you want...but, they have been consistent in their criticism of the process and if they are lying, then where are the Democrats refuting what they are saying? One would think that if the GOP was conjuring stuff up as part of political gamesmanship that the Democrats would be out there calling their bluff.

The Boss

The reality is WE don't know what's really going on since the Intelligence Committee is hiding all proceedings behind the closed doors
Yes we do, trump supporters just won't acknowledge it. Not hiding ,anyone on the "Intelligence Committee " could attend those meetings .regardless of party affiliation.

Rommey

Yes we do, trump supporters just won't acknowledge it. Not hiding ,anyone on the "Intelligence Committee " could attend those meetings .regardless of party affiliation.
We know what's going on behind the closed door hearings of the Intelligence Committee? Really?? Has any of it been on CSPAN or any other media outlet (not political pundits talking about it, but the actual hearings; or at least the official Congressional record)? Anyone on the Intelligence Committee can, and has been there, but apparently the Republicans are not allowed to fully participate in the hearings like they normally would. The Republicans on the committee are saying this and whether you choose to believe them or not, its worth noting that no Democrat has refuted their claims.

So how about pointing me in the right direction and showing me what exactly is the testimony that has been given so far and show me where the Republicans have had a fair opportunity to question witnesses. I mean you are so sure that you have the answers, I'd like to know where you got them. Again, ACTUAL testimony and not links to political pundits or witnesses opening statements (which are NOT testimony and haven't been challenged for their validity).

Midnightrider

Except for all those times I told you exactly what the crime was. JFC stop being so ****ing obtuse. The crime is soliciting help from a foreign government in digging up dirt on trumps main political rivals.
take your orange blinders off and read my flicking posts if you are going to talk shot about what I say.

Midnightrider

We know what's going on behind the closed door hearings of the Intelligence Committee? Really?? Has any of it been on CSPAN or any other media outlet (not political pundits talking about it, but the actual hearings; or at least the official Congressional record)? Anyone on the Intelligence Committee can, and has been there, but apparently the Republicans are not allowed to fully participate in the hearings like they normally would. The Republicans on the committee are saying this and whether you choose to believe them or not, its worth noting that no Democrat has refuted their claims.

So how about pointing me in the right direction and showing me what exactly is the testimony that has been given so far and show me where the Republicans have had a fair opportunity to question witnesses. I mean you are so sure that you have the answers, I'd like to know where you got them. Again, ACTUAL testimony and not links to political pundits or witnesses opening statements (which are NOT testimony and haven't been challenged for their validity).
Read the transcripts, two were released today. In both the GOP got to ask all the questions they wanted and they had equal time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The crime is soliciting help from a foreign government in digging up dirt on trumps main political rivals.
Well I guess that could be how someone looking for "a crime" could interpret that, not many but some could I guess unless you read what was actually said
President said:
The other thing. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it. It sounds horrible to me.
How is that digging up dirt on a political opponent versus looking into possible corruption?

The Boss

I see, so you think the republicans have every committee meeting open to the public ? :whistle:

The Boss

Well I guess that could be how someone looking for "a crime" could interpret that, not many but some could I guess unless you read what was actually said How is that digging up dirt on a political opponent versus looking into possible corruption?
It's not,..........unless you are already President and asking a foreign country to do that digging for you and "blackmailing them to do it". Then it's illegal and against the Constitution and the presidential Oath of Office. Impeachable acts , as is covering it up .

PsyOps

Pixelated
Except for all those times I told you exactly what the crime was. JFC stop being so ****ing obtuse. The crime is soliciting help from a foreign government in digging up dirt on trumps main political rivals.
take your orange blinders off and read my flicking posts if you are going to talk shot about what I say.

Get that temper under control and we might continue.