Ever heard of prison penpals?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
Kain.... If you follow the cookies and behind-the-scenes web links you will get to their real picture....:duh:

Thanks Kwill! He almost had me.... Whew! :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: HUH?!

Originally posted by inmatesforyou
I'd bet money that PFgal and Ken write something else and they both have been the most defiant with their LOSER smileys...let's see if I am right?

I never said I was ignoring the thread :rolleyes: :neener:.

I think inmates should serve their time without the frills of outside life. They ought to be happy to watch television or to have work release options if you ask me. I'm not about to waste my time writing to one. Why don't the inmates start a penpal program with each other :twitch:...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Personally if I wanted a pen pal I would write to the troops overseas who are serving our country and really deserve and need mail from "home" and their addresses are free. Sounds much more worthy to me.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by migtig
Personally if I wanted a pen pal I would write to the troops overseas who are serving our country and really deserve and need mail from "home" and their addresses are free. Sounds much more worthy to me.

EXCELLENT point, Mig!!! :clap:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Did ya happen to read the following in the rules of the rule, jackazz??

Advertisements, chain letters, or any solicitation of other users is prohibited.

Actually, this could be a good thing.

Rent one of those mailboxes from a private mailcenter and correspond with a choice dirtbag.

After a time he may fumble a few clues of other activities, you can donate to local authorities. Thereby rewarding him with more vacation/b!tch time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hey Otter, Vraiblonde will dump this @ssclown shortly. Anyone else notice that he was too stupid to place a solicitation for emails in the meet and greet and went straight for dating and marriage.

F

Frostillicus

Originally posted by Ken King
Hey Otter, Vraiblonde will dump this @ssclown shortly. Anyone else notice that he was too stupid to place a solicitation for emails in the meet and greet and went straight for dating and marriage.

I better snag that url now, then... Hello, conjugal visit!

F

Frostillicus

One of the magazines I read had one of their staff use a prison pen pal service. Basically all of the girls immediately stopped writing him when it became apparent he wasn't going to send them any money.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Frostillicus
One of the magazines I read had one of their staff use a prison pen pal service. Basically all of the girls immediately stopped writing him when it became apparent he wasn't going to send them any money.
were you broke at the time? :cheesy:

SxyPrincess

A quote from one profile: "I enjoy working. I'm very honest, sincere, I have a great personality. I am open minded. I prefer honesty and the ability to trust. I don't want to be hurt anymore."

:bubble:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
A quote from one profile: "I enjoy working. I'm very honest, sincere, I have a great personality. I am open minded. I prefer honesty and the ability to trust. I don't want to be hurt anymore."

:bubble:
honest? :killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Who WOULD write an inmate?

Originally posted by inmatesforyou
I am the type of person to go all the way to solve my curiosity.

SO, if writing inmates isn't your thin I understand. Not everyone is as adventurous as I.

For most of us it has nothing to do with curiosity or adventure, we have set higher standards than to pick from the bottom of the barrel.