Ever heard of prison penpals?

bottoms up

:killingme :killingme :killingme

okay, now that that is over with, I think I'd rather hug a tree and wash down my granola bar with curdled milk after changing my political affiliation to democrat than write some scumbag criminal (and I don't care what they did whether it was steal a car radio or murder). You are who you associate with, and I have no overwhelming urge to associate with criminals, much less PAY to associate with them. :shrug: Give me a break!

but thanks for the offer to create a new friend in my life. :ohwell: :rolleyes:

(no offense to any democrats, before they lash out at me!)

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cariblue
I don't think you wanna' do that. Last time somebody did that, everyone regretted going. Most boring get together anyone had ever had.
I must not have been there. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This should probably be deleted since it is a business advertisement. But I'm finding the whole thing too amusing so I'll just delete the web address.

Paying for what is basically a prison dating service! :killingme And the funniest thing is that there will be people who actually DO it! :killingme

Abel, I'm DYING to know how much money you've made off of this project so far. "Inmatesforyou"! :killingme

bottoms up

Inmates need love too. :rolleyes:
Inmates need friends too. :rolleyes:
Inmates have feelings too. :rolleyes:

Won't you please, won't you please.
Please won't you write, an inmate. :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by cariblue
I don't think you wanna' do that. Last time somebody did that, everyone regretted going. Most boring get together anyone had ever had.

I wasn't invited but heard I didn't miss much. :biggrin: