Ex'es

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Nickel said:
:shrug: When my parents let me move back in when I was 19, I had to get rid of a ton of stuff. I wasn't entitled to be there anymore, and had to live within their wishes. I don't think it's unreasonable of your ex to expect the same, at least out of the older one.
I agree, but she's just a freshman in college. Needs a home when not at school not a hotel room

justbeachy

can be a real beach
justbeachy said:
I agree, but she's just a freshman in college. Needs a home when not at school not a hotel room
I guess I feel like he's kicking them out prematurely. Some of the stuff was mine so of course I should have that stuff.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
justbeachy said:
I don't know what to tell you, you can't control him any more than he can control you. :shrug: You may have already mentioned it, but who do they actually live with? I lived with my mom when I was younger, and never had a room at my dad's house.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Nickel said:
I don't know what to tell you, you can't control him any more than he can control you. :shrug: You may have already mentioned it, but who do they actually live with? I lived with my mom when I was younger, and never had a room at my dad's house.
They live with him right now and my son doesnt want to change schools in his senior year. I think my daughter is gonna live with me this summer. They have rooms at both houses

justbeachy

can be a real beach
I don't want to control him. I just don't think he should push his kids out like that, kinda says hey you don't have a home here. But they have a home with me anyway.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
I didn't expect this thread to get so serious :lmao: I was just venting about my ex. Anyway I'm outta here! :howdy: Thanks for your input.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
justbeachy said:
I just don't think he should push his kids out like that, kinda says hey you don't have a home here.
DING DING DING DING DING!!!

Once you are an adult, you no longer live in my home and I will not store your stuff for you.

And on that note, guess what I'm doing this weekend? I'm cleaning out MY 19 year old's room and packing up any stuff she still has in there. Because - guess why? SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE! She has an apartment in Lincoln, NE and her old room will now be another guest room!

:cartwheel

Geek

If justbeachy is a new divorce her kids, no matter how old they are might be in shock about their life changing. It might be less about the stuff and more about the situation.

Vince

vraiblonde said:
Once you are an adult, you no longer live in my home and I will not store your stuff for you.

And on that note, guess what I'm doing this weekend? I'm cleaning out MY 19 year old's room and packing up any stuff she still has in there. Because - guess why? SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!

:yeahthat: I packed the daughter off to college. She wanted to move in with her boyfriend. I didn't approve, but she was over 18 and went. I paid her tuition and that's all. She had to take care of her own room and board. Told her I wasn't going to pay her to live with her boyfriend. The point is, when she moved out I had her take all her belongings with her. I won't store her stuff. She was good with it. Now I have two spare rooms. :clap:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Geek said:
If justbeachy is a new divorce her kids, no matter how old they are might be in shock about their life changing. It might be less about the stuff and more about the situation.
TY Geek. But I guess I'll take their advice and kick my kids out on the street. Why should it matter if they are still in school. I'm sure most of them were on the street by the time they were 19. For those who gave me red for caring enough about my kids :smack: :wench: :buttkick:

justbeachy said:
TY Geek. But I guess I'll take their advice and kick my kids out on the street. Why should it matter if they are still in school. I'm sure most of them were on the street by the time they were 19. For those who gave me red for caring enough about my kids :smack: :wench: :buttkick:
Get a grip... the consensus wasn't for you to kick your kids to the curb... it was for you to stop spazzing because your ex is cleaning his house of clutter... :jameo:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
kwillia said:
Get a grip... the consensus wasn't for you to kick your kids to the curb... it was for you to stop spazzing because your ex is cleaning his house of clutter... :jameo:
I wasn't spazzzing

Vince

justbeachy said:
Didn't kick my kids out. Sent one to college and the other is still living with me. :shrug: I like to keep an orderly household. As for the red, I've only given red to two people on this board and they are long gone. And if I give you red, I sign it.

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Woman what's wrong with you????

justbeachy said:
How many reds does it take to get all red karma. Bring it on

Have you not taken notes from one member who starred in the first "Bring it On" of the year on here?

These people don't play when it comes to threats like that. Their motto is, "You whine you get more!"

See you at the crossroad dear, I'll be going the other way though. :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
LexiGirl75 said:
Have you not taken notes from one member who starred in the first "Bring it On" of the year on here?

These people don't play when it comes to threats like that. Their motto is, "You whine you get more!"

See you at the crossroad dear, I'll be going the other way though. :huggy:
It's times like these that I miss Qpid. :popcorn: