F..Pit Bulls and their owners

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Chris0nllyn said:
thats pretty funny, and it emphasises the point that you were compeltely full of shiat with your description of your "expertise".

Maybe you could remind me where I said I was an expert?

English, do you read it? If so you can follow this thread back and see for yourself.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Chris0nllyn said:
Wirelessly posted

English, do you read it? If so you can follow this thread back and see for yourself.

After a week you still respond with nothing to back your claim. Seems to be typical of you.

What claim is it that I am supposed to be backing up?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how knowing people who know things gives you any expertise in that subject.

Chris0nllyn

Wirelessly posted

I'm still waiting for you to explain how knowing people who know things gives you any expertise in that subject.

YOU called me an expert, I'm waiting for you to prove where I said I was an expert.

Here's a hint, I never did....

:bigwhoop:

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Chris0nllyn said:
Wirelessly posted

YOU called me an expert, I'm waiting for you to prove where I said I was an expert.

Here's a hint, I never did....

:bigwhoop:

I never called you an expert, I questioned your "expertise" and where you said you acquired it.

I see you dont care to expound on how you gained your knowledge :bigwhoop:

Chris0nllyn

Wirelessly posted

I never called you an expert, I questioned your "expertise" and where you said you acquired it.

Oh, gotcha, expertise is in no way, shape, or form, related to an expert.

How silly of me.

I don't care because this thread is as old as dirt, and you just want to sit around playing circle jerk.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Chris0nllyn said:
Wirelessly posted

How silly of me.

I don't care because this thread is as old as dirt, and you just want to sit around playing circle jerk.

And your claim of knowledge about pits and their inherent nature was in no way a claim of expertise, gotcha.

So you going to expound on that knowledge and how you gained it through other people going to school or having jobs? :killingme

mamatutu

mama to two

How silly of me.

Watched Turner and Hooch tonight. Those mean old dogs! :huggy: Not exactly a pit bull, but Hooch is a dogue de Bordeaux, which is a French breed for fighting bred in the 1400's; a French form of mastif. Another breed that goes against the norm, or predisposed mindset. What I think is that any breed of dog is what the owner makes it; they are sweet animals, unless they are abused. Period. No breed of dog should be singled out. Can cops really trust their K-9's that are trained to attack, when those same dogs are brought home to live with their families?, Dogs are the more loyal in the relationship. I ####ing hate hypocites, or people that talk out of both sides of their mouths. Do people that condemn dogs understand that they are superior to the dogs? The sad thing is that the dogs love the humans more.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Like muslims, they wouldn't harm a flea...

Hey look, a different breed other than a pit bull killed a mans mother..........oops, wait.....

HODGES, S.C. —A 65-year-old Upstate woman was killed when she was attacked by a dog as she babysat her grandchildren.

Officers said when they tried to go inside the home, they found an aggressive pit bull with blood on its mouth, chest and paws at the door.

The victim’s brother-in-law, David Todd, said, "This dog has never shown any aggression before. It slept in the bed with them. They've had the dog four years, and it never ever showed anything like this."

Read more: Deputies: Grandmother killed by dog while babysitting | Abbeville/Greenwood - WYFF Home