F..Pit Bulls and their owners

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
i prefer not to discuss it on here. lets just say he paid the bill and he told me it would never happen again as he will keep the dog on a leash etc. i don't prefer talk about it anymore than what i said just now.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
not as far as i know..he has the dog at his house. all i know is he got fined and it was suggested he put the dog to sleep (the a/w suggested it due to what happened as he said it will happen again and he doesn't want it to because the next time he will have to take the dog). the dog cost him a pretty penny between my vet bill and the cost of the ticket he got.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Chris0nllyn said:
Well, now I'm curious. Where'd you study? Serious question, not being a smartass.

I actually own the breed in question.

My best friend is about to graduate from Western University's College of Veterinary Medicine as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. She's also been a vet tech for 5 years.

I also know a handful of vet techs, and have had numerous discussions with my vet about this very subject.

For someone who claims to have all the "facts" when it comes to a breed being bred to kill, I figured he got that info from somewhere other than google. Maybe the national database of dog bites that doesn't exist?

My cousin is a surgeon, my uncle is an internist, about 10 relatives are nurses, my son and SIL are rad techs. I guess I should hang up my shingle and open a practice :killingme

Chris0nllyn

Wirelessly posted

My cousin is a surgeon, my uncle is an internist, about 10 relatives are nurses, my son and SIL are rad techs. I guess I should hang up my shingle and open a practice :killingme

Any family members in the sex toy business?

You're pretty good being a dick.

Hank

my war

Attachments

• bruno_1423238c.jpg
    bruno_1423238c.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 103

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
bruno is still having a hard time. she cries alot because she is in pain (she is on a pain med/anti-inflamatory in one). she is trying to heal from the bite wounds and she scratched 2 of them open by her mouth today i don't know how the bruising is because its internal. i am also trying to slowly start bringing her back around a few of the locals plus one dog that she know really well. I didn't have her near any dogs today though i might wait til next week to try that because she is still limping and sometimes gets excited easily when she sees people or dogs she knows from before the attack. I been trying to keep her calm and quiet and so far its working. She also can't have her pinch collar put on for a few more weeks if i can keep her calm enough as the vet wants her neck to heal before i do so because that is where the pit got her and she has bite wounds all over it and its bruised. I just have to keep her from pulling on me etc. so far shes been doing ok she does have times where she pulls though.

The owner of the pit felt bad (that is what he told me atleast) he even asked how bruno was lastnight and i told him its going to take a long time for her to heal from this incident.

Last edited:

dawn

You mixed up a boxer, or black lab, with a pit?

First thing I thought as well!

i prefer not to discuss it on here. lets just say he paid the bill and he told me it would never happen again as he will keep the dog on a leash etc. i don't prefer talk about it anymore than what i said just now.

obtw he also got fined from the a/w for having a vicious dog since she attacked bruno

not as far as i know..he has the dog at his house. all i know is he got fined and it was suggested he put the dog to sleep (the a/w suggested it due to what happened as he said it will happen again and he doesn't want it to because the next time he will have to take the dog). the dog cost him a pretty penny between my vet bill and the cost of the ticket he got.

Prefer not to talk about it, but yet kept going. :drama:

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I don't think this is being a drama queen. The dog was attacked and she's sharing what happened.

thanks mitzi..

the only reason why i don't want to talk about it is because it was a horrible thing to witness..guess none of you have had your animal attacked right infront of you.

dawn

I don't think this is being a drama queen. The dog was attacked and she's sharing what happened.

When she started the story, ok, but when she said that she talked to the dog owners and she was asked what happened, then she stated she didnt want to talk about it.....but yet kept talking.....