Fahrenheit 9/11 Thread...

ylexot

Super Genius
Originally posted by Stang Girl
When I was born George Bush was president and when I was old enough to vote His son George Bush was elected president so I am very new at this political game.
So, you voted at the age of 12? :confused:
Bush Sr - 4 years
Clinton - 8 years
---------------------
Total - 12 years
Originally posted by Stang Girl
In the beginning of the war I felt that George bush had a reason to go after Bin Laden for what he did to us but when we went over their he kind of through in that we are going after Sedum Husan also. Know I heard the story about he is only doing it for his dad. But I think it is funny that we originally went over to get the man/people who tried to knock us down and take what we know from us but instead we come back with his dad’s enemy? I know I am late on the subject but I really don’t understand.
The war is not a war against Al Qaeda, it's a war against terror. Al Qaeda just happens to be the biggest group. Saddam supported terrorists, therefore he was an enemy in the war on terror. Understand now?

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ylexot
So, you voted at the age of 12? :confused:
Bush Sr - 4 years
Clinton - 8 years
---------------------
Total - 12 years

The First time I voted Bush Jr was running.

I just remember growing up and Bush Sr in office.

Spoiled

I really have no political point of view on this I was raised to believe in what the presidents says and every one does things for a reason. When I was born George Bush was president and when I was old enough to vote His son George Bush was elected president so I am very new at this political game.

I maybe wrong but wasnt reagan president and not bush?

As for the president and everyone else doing something for a reason,,, this is true.... its just a matter of what the reason was... Did we goto iraq for oil? to finish what daddy started? to find WMDs? to remove a horrible dictator? to please the saudis? to fight terrorism? to protect the US?

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Spoiled
I maybe wrong but wasnt reagan president and not bush?

As for the president and everyone else doing something for a reason,,, this is true.... its just a matter of what the reason was... Did we goto iraq for oil? to finish what daddy started? to find WMDs? to remove a horrible dictator? to please the saudis? to fight terrorism? to protect the US?

We went over for oil and to finish what daddy started.